Richmond VA beating

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Race is nothing but an observation here. The real issue is just straight ignorance. Those kids are obviously just "ignent" fools no matter if they're orange, red, blue, or purple.

the-count-sesame-street.jpg

By saying "this is a black/white thing," we're just feeding racism like a baby. The real problem is that society has become so desensitized that this shit is laughable to some other ignent douche. 30 years ago, if this shit ended up on TV, people would be pissed. Now? Some kid is laughing in his bedroom under a poster of Tu-Pac saying "yeah nigga, yeah nigga, stomp that fool nigga, stomp em!" All while his mother is downstairs making meatloaf in a kitchen smock listening to Seal.

"Oh we're never gonna get byyyyyyy unnnnless we get a little crazy."

The problem is people don't take any social responsibility. The people behind worldstarhiphop don't care about the reprecussions of promoting this kind of shit like it deserves a reward. They just think click throughs and sponsorship checks. "REAL HIP HOP SON!" No, that shit is just real street ignorance, but thanks for increasing the shit smear across hip hop's name. The internet fucked everything up, and now we all just have to sit back and watch while our society gets a fucking virus from the computer.

2012 baby! Can't wait.

End rant.

he speaks the truth, every time he steps in the booth.

NAW NAW

but what if it was a group of chinese american skateboarders in tall tee's beating up some kenyan-immigrant who was raised by evangelicals in the suburbs? I bet THEN THEY WOULD HAVE MENTIONED RACE.

you guys and your hypotheticals

What if it Was Obama, Biden, Joe Budden, The Cookie Monster, Kim Kardashian, and a Porsche Cayenne beating up Tia Carrera and Slimer from Ghostbusters?

if i watched this video accurately...

i think it was solid about dudes friend that supposedly could have gotten away but rolled back after his homey started getting fucked up.

took some shots and stomps for his boy.

if thats what truly happened, that deserves props.

that is some real gangster shit.

i have been in this situation before. my boy was getting fucked up for some previous beef and i found myself with the dilemma of fight or flight. it wasnt my beef, but i chose fight, like this dude. ended up getting fucked up along with my homey. but 4 on 1 turned into two 2 on 1s.

the amount of pain i was in the next morning would have never come close to the feeling of looking myself in the mirror, knowing i did nothing when my friend was getting assaulted.

again, im not 100% on the details.

but sometimes staying and getting your ass kicked alongside your friend is a must do.

who knows?

that one white dude may have absorbed those few extra kicks that woulda turned his buddy into a vegetable.

but foreal might buy one for the wife to keep in her car.

This...I've given it to a few different chicks I was dating. It almost backfired on me once though, my ex reached into her coat pocket for it during a drunken argument, I barely stopped her haha.

And if I lived in the South (or anywhere without the crazy gun laws we have here) I'd always carry one