Richmond VA beating

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he probably had it coming just by walking around in the wrong place at the wrong time. every large city has an area that you should probably just stay the fuck away from.

I completely agree with this and Richmond has a lot of areas that would fall in that category however Shockoe Bottom isn't one of them. It sounds like these were some out of towners looking to earn their trapstar merit badge and these kids were easy targets.

Regardless they'll get theirs when they end up here

02b3.jpg?w=510&h=341

:D :D :D

I got jumped once while I was out painting.

They were standing on the corner, clearly drunk and looking for a fight. They talked some shit when I walked by, and I ignored them (the smallest one was my size, and the rest were significantly bigger). Then one dude ran up, punched me in the back of the head, and arm-barred me face down on the hood of a car while the other 3 dudes got ready to make a mess. I got very, very lucky, and my friend who I was meeting about a block away saw the commotion, ran over, and KOed the guy that was holding me down. We both ran a couple of blocks (not realizing that the first dude was not going anywhere, and still not wanting a 4 on 2). I had 2 cans of paint in each of my cargo pockets, which slowed me down enough that one guy managed to catch my sweatshirt hood and pull me down. Another guy was right behind him, but once again my boy was all over that shit. He decked one dude, then literally threw him into a store grate, and I dropped the third one with a crack from a Rusto tall can. The fourth guy caught up around then, and fucking tried to pepper spray us before running home alone while his friends took naps up and down Brighton Avenue.

There are 3 points to this story: 1- These dudes were all white, and almost certainly college kid frat bros. Assholes are assholes, and I've seen them in nearly every color.

2- If my friend hadn't shown up when he had, who knows what would have happened? Maybe some lumps or a broken nose, or maybe I'd be breathing/ eating through a tube right now. Watching those guys get picked up in ambulances from my friend's balcony was pretty entertaining, I admit, and I'm guessing they learned a lesson about fucking with strangers that seem like easy targets. But there's a big difference between a fistfight, and stomping dudes on the ground. People don't realize how easily they can permanently fuck up/ brain damage/ kill somebody in a situation like that. Getting jumped sucks, and I don't blame this guy for doing anything he can to catch these fools. Fuck them, those pieces of shit don't get to hide behind any bullshit "stop snitching" code. I'm glad that they were dumb enough to videotape/ upload the whole thing, and I hope future idiots don't figure out why this is a bad idea.

3- My friend Tim is awesome, and I should buy him a beer later. That's really more of a reminder to myself though. I guess "don't fuck with strangers" is really the moral here.

• Like 2

Race is nothing but an observation here. The real issue is just straight ignorance. Those kids are obviously just "ignent" fools no matter if they're orange, red, blue, or purple.

the-count-sesame-street.jpg

By saying "this is a black/white thing," we're just feeding racism like a baby. The real problem is that society has become so desensitized that this shit is laughable to some other ignent douche. 30 years ago, if this shit ended up on TV, people would be pissed. Now? Some kid is laughing in his bedroom under a poster of Tu-Pac saying "yeah nigga, yeah nigga, stomp that fool nigga, stomp em!" All while his mother is downstairs making meatloaf in a kitchen smock listening to Seal.

"Oh we're never gonna get byyyyyyy unnnnless we get a little crazy."

The problem is people don't take any social responsibility. The people behind worldstarhiphop don't care about the reprecussions of promoting this kind of shit like it deserves a reward. They just think click throughs and sponsorship checks. "REAL HIP HOP SON!" No, that shit is just real street ignorance, but thanks for increasing the shit smear across hip hop's name. The internet fucked everything up, and now we all just have to sit back and watch while our society gets a fucking virus from the computer.

2012 baby! Can't wait.

End rant.

• Like 3

Also: what is it about the "thug mentality" that makes people (of any race) think this is ok?

homie i think its way beyond thug mentality and race its more about "the fame" mentality.. the popularity of the internet and how many peeps have become "celebs" off of youtube shit is whats driving all this..i see more and more news stories bout kids randomly beating people up as others record it on their mobile devices..its the culture of coruption and selfishness thats taking over society and the internet and social media are the the catalyst..

just my two cents

• Like 1

I got jumped once while I was out painting.

They were standing on the corner, clearly drunk and looking for a fight. They talked some shit when I walked by, and I ignored them (the smallest one was my size, and the rest were significantly bigger). Then one dude ran up, punched me in the back of the head, and arm-barred me face down on the hood of a car while the other 3 dudes got ready to make a mess. I got very, very lucky, and my friend who I was meeting about a block away saw the commotion, ran over, and KOed the guy that was holding me down. We both ran a couple of blocks (not realizing that the first dude was not going anywhere, and still not wanting a 4 on 2). I had 2 cans of paint in each of my cargo pockets, which slowed me down enough that one guy managed to catch my sweatshirt hood and pull me down. Another guy was right behind him, but once again my boy was all over that shit. He decked one dude, then literally threw him into a store grate, and I dropped the third one with a crack from a Rusto tall can. The fourth guy caught up around then, and fucking tried to pepper spray us before running home alone while his friends took naps up and down Brighton Avenue.

There are 3 points to this story: 1- These dudes were all white, and almost certainly college kid frat bros. Assholes are assholes, and I've seen them in nearly every color.

2- If my friend hadn't shown up when he had, who knows what would have happened? Maybe some lumps or a broken nose, or maybe I'd be breathing/ eating through a tube right now. Watching those guys get picked up in ambulances from my friend's balcony was pretty entertaining, I admit, and I'm guessing they learned a lesson about fucking with strangers that seem like easy targets. But there's a big difference between a fistfight, and stomping dudes on the ground. People don't realize how easily they can permanently fuck up/ brain damage/ kill somebody in a situation like that. Getting jumped sucks, and I don't blame this guy for doing anything he can to catch these fools. Fuck them, those pieces of shit don't get to hide behind any bullshit "stop snitching" code. I'm glad that they were dumb enough to videotape/ upload the whole thing, and I hope future idiots don't figure out why this is a bad idea.

3- My friend Tim is awesome, and I should buy him a beer later. That's really more of a reminder to myself though. I guess "don't fuck with strangers" is really the moral here.

I've been jumped more times than I care to remember at this point, but luckily most of the times the kids seemed to be even worse at fighting in groups than they were alone. Two notable exceptions to this are the times I got my head smashed with a brick, and the time I got hit with a bottle...no bueno.

You definitely need to buy your boy a beer.

Edit: In interest of full disclosure, I've also jumped people before, although never on some random, cornball, gonna record this for the internet cause it's funny shit

Yep. Come to think of it, he had my back in another pretty epic fight later that same year, with even awesomer results. Good times.

*Monster, this incident was the first thing that came to mind when I saw that video. Same town, exact same kind of dudes.

My apologies for the thread derailment. Back to the pointless racism!

Yeah, that video could easily have turned way less cool once he lost the bat...

For the record, I don't think the racial aspect of this Virginia attack is what's made it go viral. It's this new phenomenon where the internet community takes it upon themselves to help catch people who do stupid shit, which is kind of awesome. From now on, if you throw puppies in a river or jump innocent bystanders, there's a chance that a group of bored, righteous nerds with too much time on their hands will backtrace your shit and take you down. Fuck the police, get 4 chan on the case and serve some street justice.

Do you older guys remember a time when black kids momma's were to be feared? They would get in a fight or pull some dumb shit and their momma would beat the hell out of their ass. From videos I've seen on WSHH, it's almost encouraged or pulled off by momma's now. "Whoop her ass, Tamika!" "Ooh, girl! She done called you out!" I've heard a million times said by momma's.

I was extremely proud of that kids uncle who beat his ass on the facebook video and kept repeating "we aren't gangsters! you weren't raised that way" etc. while handing that kid a good old fashioned beating.

Do you older guys remember a time when black kids momma's were to be feared? They would get in a fight or pull some dumb shit and their momma would beat the hell out of their ass. From videos I've seen on WSHH, it's almost encouraged or pulled off by momma's now. "Whoop her ass, Tamika!" "Ooh, girl! She done called you out!" I've heard a million times said by momma's.

I was extremely proud of that kids uncle who beat his ass on the facebook video and kept repeating "we aren't gangsters! you weren't raised that way" etc. while handing that kid a good old fashioned beating.

not only black kids mums, I grew up in a white area and there was a lot of working class white families and when fights n shit were going fdown the mums would always be the ones breaking it up and kicking ass.

.04 is a reasonable BAC. especially if i get to keep my gun.

.04 is like a challenge i take on every time i'm out drinking.

im a charming motherfucker at .04

anything above that is bound to lose my money and my mind

stick to pot. how much pot can i smoke and keep my gun is what i wanna know

• Like 1

um, no comment...

i figured you'd probably settle with that remark....br0!

Do you even know what "niggardly" means off the top of your head?

the words "Actual" meaning has nothing to do with the way i felt like using it.

take that corny classroom bullshit back to campus br0! i can't even count

the amount of times i've heard or used the word niggardly in reference to stupid

ass black people growing up in my neighborhood. fuck outta here with that!

Do you older guys remember a time when black kids momma's were to be feared? They would get in a fight or pull some dumb shit and their momma would beat the hell out of their ass.

My boy Tyrell's mom is probably the scariest woman I've ever met. I went to school with him for a few years before I hung out with him outside of it, and it weirded me out to see how he was in his natural environment, because he was such a quiet, good student. Well, turns out that's because his mom would fuck him up if he ever thought about fucking up in school (or life in general), so he basically limited his niggerish actions to the football field with his neighborhood homies haha.

Most of the moms where I grew up (mine included) would obviously prefer their kids stayed out of trouble, but were also on that kinda shit where you weren't allowed to run from a fight; you know, that "You better get out there or I'm gonna beat your ass myself" type shit. Personally, I'm really glad I was raised like that, because being the only white kid around would of made it easy for me to turn into a scared little bitch at an early age otherwise, but I digress. The shit you see nowadays with hoodrat moms driving their daughters to fights and screaming in the background of YouTube videos is fucked up