Richmond VA beating

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't read all 3 pages of comments, but I don't see what this has to do with race? couple white boys walking got jumped by some pussies. kinda seemed like the one white boy had the kid down. shit happens all the time. did I miss something in the video. I live in detroit, born and raised. I guess maybe I am insensitive to shit. I mean I do not condone it at all. jumping cats. but in this city you can lose your life for 20 different reasons at any given time, and the number one reason is for absoloutely nothing at all. shit just happens. so what's race got to do with this?

I didn't read all 3 pages of comments, but I don't see what this has to do with race? couple white boys walking got jumped by some pussies. kinda seemed like the one white boy had the kid down. shit happens all the time. did I miss something in the video. I live in detroit, born and raised. I guess maybe I am insensitive to shit. I mean I do not condone it at all. jumping cats. but in this city you can lose your life for 20 different reasons at any given time, and the number one reason is for absoloutely nothing at all. shit just happens. so what's race got to do with this?

Yeah, you live in a hard city. I don't think race has anything to do with it. Tribalism prevails, though. No matter what color your skin is.

I thought everyone knew that all monkeys act this way in any city or state! It's programmed in their nut sized brain to fuck with people and jump around like "monkeys" pussy shit happens like this all the time. When monkeys are alone then their defenseless. The majority of people I see pullin some pussy shit like that is obviously monkeys. Every street monkey is the same. Don't wanna get racial but it pisses me off how monkeys bitch and cry cause the majority of the world hates them but they still pull off some shit like this.. I seen people get knocked out before.. That noise they make ones there knocked out just gets to you and makes you think like fuck dude.

>insert something that has been said already<

i will say this though, what kind of weak ass swing do both them dudes beating the white kid up have that it didn't

put him to sleep off the rip hitting him all unprotected like that. last dude i saw take a hit unexpected, only felt one.

Back in my day we used to make attempts to keep the amount of evidence to a minimum when committing felonies.

no shit... Im pretty quick and that looked like a no win. If i was that kid them nogs probably wouldnt have caught me. Kid never should have given up the high ground. Should have realize shit was going down once he hopped up that ledge. That might could have saved his ass being up there maybe. Kick the first one in the mouth when hes going under the rail and hope for the best

personally I dont care if it was a group of white guys beating a black dude or a group of black guys beating a white dude, either way and it is a straight up pussy move.

Why does no one ever just fucking handle shit properly, yea if i see a mate getting beaten up I would jump in and help but if my mate was kicking shit out of someone I would more likely pull him off so he doesn't get into too much shit than jump in and chuck in punches and kicks on the person getting a beating.

But this shit happens all the time, after the pubs split up in town or the clubs close this happens every fucking night, so just because it is filmed and put online doesn't make a difference, people just seem to be bigger dickheads nowadays.

I ain't watching that shit, but I can tell you that people are mad fucking stupid. At my work cats will hate on each other because they have that hood mentality of black vs. brown. Straight stupid. And most of it stems from the drug trade and the Mexican Mafia putting that race shit down as some legit reason to war against another group of people who are just as fucked as they are. Best part about all of it is that these cats think they are part of something noble and legit when they are just pawns and suckers.. Suckers really, cuz pawns actually serve a purpose..

Sorry

/endrant

accurate. 24'd otherwise id prop.

Two things. . .

1: If you think that those black kids didn't randomly target those white kids cause they were white, you are living in a hip hop, thug, I wanna be down and get a pass "fantasy world". You honestly think that if those were two black kids, they would have randomly turned their attention to them and lumped them up for no reason what-so-ever?

I know you think that cause you wear an over sized T-shirt, do some graff on the weekend, and when you're in the city you give a black man part of your allowance for drugs and he gives you a "pound" you think that you're cool with him .. . well, the bottom line is, to a thug nigger you're still a white pussy and an easy target.

Deal with it, you're not down.

2: "Stop Snitchin"? Really? Did someone seriously say that? "Stop Snitchin" is for degenerate criminal on degenerate criminal crimes. Do you honestly think that if you randomly target an honest citizen with no record, who abides by the law and lives his life like a normal person that the "Stop Snitchin" rule applies?

Is he really going to go home to his family, tell his wife that he got mugged on the street. . . and while he's on the phone with the police, his wife is gonna stop helping their kid with her math homework to come into the living room, take the phone out of her husband's hand, hang it up and say "You know honey, you really shouldn't snitch, what sort of example are you setting for our children by being a pussy?"

Guys, stop watching MTV.

what the video doesn't show is that this kid mighta ran his mouth or some shit and had it coming. he probably had it coming just by walking around in the wrong place at the wrong time. every large city has an area that you should probably just stay the fuck away from. i am absolutely sure that most black people don't make it a habit to walk around trailer parks at night by themselves.

2: "Stop Snitchin"? Really? Did someone seriously say that? "Stop Snitchin" is for degenerate criminal on degenerate criminal crimes. Do you honestly think that if you randomly target an honest citizen with no record, who abides by the law and lives his life like a normal person that the "Stop Snitchin" rule applies?

Is he really going to go home to his family, tell his wife that he got mugged on the street. . . and while he's on the phone with the police, his wife is gonna stop helping their kid with her math homework to come into the living room, take the phone out of her husband's hand, hang it up and say "You know honey, you really shouldn't snitch, what sort of example are you setting for our children by being a pussy?"

Guys, stop watching MTV.

As much as I fully agree that criminals are naive to expect civilians to "Stop Snitchin", I also think that most normal guys don't call the cops because they get mugged/beat up...shit just happens sometimes