Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lord_casek

Richmond VA beating

http://www.wtvr.com/news/wtvr-youtube-beating-richmond-va-20110127,0,2641041.story

This video is all over reddit. People are heated and barking shit like "hang these monkeys", etc. I wanted to see how 12oz feels about something like this. Hate crime? Gang initiation? Just some stupid kids?

Here's the reddit thread

The internet is on to these guys and Doughman Media has deleted their youtube, facebook, etc.

Please keep the racist comments out of here. We really don't need that shit.

Also: what is it about the "thug mentality" that makes people (of any race) think this is ok?

HD version of video

Two of the suspected: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU_G1ChMWBA&NR=1

I've watched this video a few times. Once zooming/enhancing (with the enter key....like a boss). The thing that pisses me off the most is that it takes 5 or 6 guys to jump on one white dude. They walk away like they accomplished something. WTF is up with that? Dude was outnumbered. How does that make you any more of a man?

zoomed in an all that and didnt notice it was 2 white dudes?

people get jumped, shit is retarded and pussy.

but it happens, by all races.

Truth.

But this shit is what Martin Luther King Jr's dream was really all about.

algmlk.jpg

zoomed in an all that and didnt notice it was 2 white dudes?

Yeah, it was 2 white dudes. I know it happens all the time and race doesn't play a factor. It's just messed up.

Agree with Earl, they should've sprinted like Jackie Joyner.

i dont think running ever helps, unless you know damn well you really can run your ass off.

one or two steps faster than you and you just ate shit AND got jumped.

stand and bang, or cover up.

This shit makes me like monkeys even less..., once they get one, he'll roll and the others will go down. Hey, let's film a aggrivated felony and not shield our faces. SOOOOOOOO Monkey Smart

• Like 1

its not really a race thing, what, this white guy didnt think to straight up start bolting? if i was out numbered like that id be running already.

i dont know the situation, if they were just two innocent guys walking through the wrong place or if their was a previous altercation but it does look a little cowardly.

also whats up with criminals taping every fucking thing. what happened to not wanting to get caught?

what fucking idiot niggers man. y0 Let's put dis crazy strong arm robbery video rite up on da internet my nigga!

To me it looks like when he bolted over the rail he started to face down one guy but the rest jumped in and he was done for.

He says he was just on his way home from a bar down the street.

i still dont understand why people keep saying "HE"

there were 2 dudes.

im not defending either party.

but seriously it wasnt a pack of dudes jumping a single guy.

carry a piece, let that bitch breeeeeeathe son!

They walk away like they accomplished something.

It's probably the only thing they have accomplished in their life.

Whatever the reasoning is, they're caught now. All the suspects facebooks, myspaces, youtubes, etc. are gone.

It looked like just the one black kid talking shit to the one white guy, and when they went at it the honky seemed to be getting the better of him. Cuz it looks like he ends up on top and is swinging, thats when the other jigs jumped in. And the second whiteboy gets lost somewhere in the video.

To me it looks like when he bolted over the rail he started to face down one guy but the rest jumped in and he was done for.

He says he was just on his way home from a bar down the street.

I think the guy's friend (who had already ran off) came back when he started getting beat down and got stomped ("jump on his face??").

1st dude had some distance on them at first but seemed like he waited for them around the corner. Should have kept moving.

I remember dude saying he has a permit but doesn't bring his heat out when he goes to bars.

cyber police should have back traced it through their ISP.

they don goofed

I can only image the things 4chan is saying lol

ya "legally" in a lot of states you cannot carry with a permit in places that serve alcohol, in the state where i am you can still carry but your BAC must be below .04 if youre carrying

in Texas you cant carry in an establishment which makes more than 50% of its business of liquor sales to be consumed on the premise.

butttttttt, when else are you more likely to need it??

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now