You as a kid?

`Melinoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just realizing I'm going to be an adult soon. >_> 16 is kind of a milestone, in my eyes.

Never understood this. I mean, how is 16 a minestone? all that "sweet 16" stuff I never really understood it. I honestly can't remember my 16 th birthday.

I mean you're still not (legally) allowed to go to bars/buy booze, can't vote, too old for trick or treating,....I mean it's just another number.

2nd grade- started smoking cigarettes, riding BMX, and being in the math club at school

summer of 5th-6th grade- had sex for the first time and it was awkward and lousy

13-ran away from home, got kicked out of school, went back home and to a drug rehab school place

14-kept running away and being too into drugs for any good,made my first cross-country freight trip

15-went to county jail for the first time, I told them I was 18, they found out I wasn't and sent me to a home for bad kids

16- spent my sweet 16 in the home for bad kids and my family didn't come see me

17-got my felony, got put on house arrest

18-got off house arrest, got probation for 3 years, fucked that off by going on a cross country freight/hitch hiking trip

19-went to prison for violating my probation

21-Happy Birthday in prison

22-got out of prison, went back to being up to no good

24-got my shit together somewhat and quit drugs and lived in a pretty sweet shed

after that I just looked forward to turning 30.

spent my 30th BDay working then coming home and cooking myself dinner and then going to bed early.

it was pretty much a total let down.

Birthdays mean nothing.

grow up when you are ready to grow up.

I prefer to stay young until I die.

I'm so old I've had 2 birthdays I forgot it was my birthday all ready.

I was working real late on night, had a ton of voicemails from family and people I don't normally talk to.

Didn't check them until I got home and was ready to pass out.

2 years ago the ex took me out for some really good food and let me order all the beer I wanted,

she was being extra nice and I just thought she wanted something, forgot it was my birthday.

Never understood this. I mean, how is 16 a minestone? all that "sweet 16" stuff I never really understood it. I honestly can't remember my 16 th birthday.

I mean you're still not (legally) allowed to go to bars/buy booze, can't vote, too old for trick or treating,....I mean it's just another number.

Ah hem .... Drivers License

Other than that, yeah, youre still a child.

0-10 good kid, i was weird but good, my room had a giant box of crayons, a tub of legos and knex and a bunkbed

10-14 started playing basketball, talking to more people, try to skate five or six times, start playing guitar, stopped doing art

15-16 smoking, sex, take public transit a whole bunch more, chill in the city, start writing,

17-18 graduate hs, loose both my grandparents, the whole gay finding yourself thing, go to college with nobody else from my area, start drinking on the reg, stop smoking as much, loose touch with old friends

I'm just realizing I'm going to be an adult soon. >_> 16 is kind of a milestone, in my eyes.

You're going to turn 16 and be like "okay, this is cool, but I want to be 18 now." Then when you turn 18 you'll say the same about 21. After that all you get to wait for in terms of milestones is your 80th so you can have a cake that says "Happy 80th Grandma" in blue gel icing on it. You are a girl right?

I didn't even read past page 2, I stopped here with this very post, but Spitfire's "Needle off the record sound" post had me tearing up laughing.

grenadeblog1.jpg

any noise about sweet 16 is just some hallmark shit

8th grade- started my bad boy phase.

freshman year - lost my v-card and started more graffiti

sophomore year - first real girl friend. more graffiti bitches.

junior year - went to first public school, changed friends.

old ones went to jail, some for life over some stupid crime.

senior year - pimpin hard little on an off graffiti, got arrested for xtc.

then started working and now im laid off. i turn 21 in march and feel old

I was first arrested at 12, again at 13, 15, 17, 19, and most recently got a fucking DUI at 27.

Been to jail more times than I'll admit.

I do have a college education, and have been in the same business for 10 years making considerably good money. I own a home now, have no kids, and a slight drinking problem.

Overall, I've had a great life and would not change a fucking thing.

I was a really, really good kid up until about 15. Like straight A's in school, did what my parent's wanted me to do, all that shit.

15 - I got pussy for the first time, got into graffiti, started shoplifting, started gettin into fights, started getting arrested, just was wylin all the time.

16 - Same shit, different year.

17 - Dropped out of school officially, even though I hadn't gone much in years, and started working full time. Got my first serious girlfriend.

18 - Got new job, still with girlfriend, moved out of parent's crib, and started really drinking alot. Although I was still doing all the same shit, and still getting arrested for it, this was the stage where I started to get really, really violent and was beating people up very regularly.

19 - Broke up with girl, got my license, moved again. Still wylin out of my mind, eventually ended up on house arrest.

20 - Turned 20 on house arrest, moved again, went to prison for a few, lost my job, got out and met second serious girlfriend, she moves in. We were always beefin like crazy, I was still out of control all the time, only now with alot of money, so it was even worse. This is also the year I started doing drugs to go along with my every night drinking habit. Moved again.

21 - Finally calmed the fuck down, no more getting arrested (knock on wood), hardly any violence, although I'm still out gettin fucked up every night. Girl is gone now, miss her alot still (no emo), but what are you gonna do? Still no job, just livin life the way I want to