first year of highschool. Moved to the suburbs

skateboarding, troublemaking, weed, Mickeys

Juvenile detention. Parents finished college and

moved to nice area so i moved back to the

city. Spraypainting, drugs, disfunctional

relationships, hip hop, college degree, then jail

rehab, tether, moved back with family and

now i go to school again

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5-10 -I was fighting all the time with anyone willing to fight me. Still had great grades in school. like flawless. Was really into drawing comic book characters and such.

11-Bad medical problems. Lost 40 lbs. missed school for the year.

12-14- Became kind of a loner. Kept to myself and started reading alot.

15-18 started going to public school. Beer, pot, and hallucinogens. Lost interest in school, but still managed to learn through books. The usual rebellious things you do in high school.

19-Dropped out of college. Joined a trade. Got layed off.

20- Hasnt happened yet, but hopefully going back to school in the fall, and gettin shit correct.

• Like 1

please kids, i'll be 34 this summer.

i feel pretty awesome though

things are going well for me.

i was quite the precocious youngster. smart. and a smart ass.

i went and did some super crazy shit as a teen and i'll say with great satisfaction, i'm thrilled the internet did not exist then, and that cameras were not digital.

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

:lol:

Dr. Evil FTW