You as a kid?

`Melinoe

When I was a kid I went to a private school and got in trouble there every day, then went home and got my ass beat by my parents.

Me and my friend made these awesome things that you could throw and stick in trees, turns out people in prison call them shanks. I was totally clueless and couldn't understand what the big deal about having one on the playground was.

I never did any of my school work, read at a junior high level in 2nd-3rd grade, and drew airplanes all day. I fucking loved airplanes.

And I got made fun of/left out of stuff because I didn't have a tamogatchi/pokemoncards/gameboy/playstation/pogs

Then I went from an all white/rich minority private school to a hood junior high and that fucked me up and made me start doing graffiti. I had no idea what the hell was going on because i was a sheltered white kid with anxiety issues.

Being a kid was great

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-5 legos,breakdancing,horror movies,rock n roll, running rampant with neighbor kids all over town in oklahoma city..got into painting on walls at daycare

6-8 gi joes,legos,jazz,metal ,dinosaurs, i wanted to be a paleontologist ,garbage pail kids,poetry awards, began learning saxophone ,got glasses...nerdom becomes complete

9-12 discovered punk at 9..made a vest out of a pleather jacket and drew the misfits on a white cloth and stapled it on the back...also saw akira and a shitload of other anime at ymca....mind was blown,legos,jazz,rock n roll,metal. 10 i got an nes and played snake rattle n roll for 7 months and got fat.,went to miama to visit cousin heard bass music for the first time at an arcade while playing street fighter for the first time..mind blown

13-18 discovered masturbation............................................................

overall i was an eccentric kid

4-7 I was all about ghostbusters, cracked magazine, and Nash skateboards with rail guards and wheel grooves. I wanted some guess jeans so bad at the Stamford mall but we couldn't afford them so I got a red polo instead

8-11 the nerf whistler football, super soakers, and the wide world of shoplifting for fun & profit. I also went. Through my lil' arsonist phase, turning a troll doll into a match-head bomb, and getting caught burning army men in the basement

12-13 grafitti, drugs, hoes

it was over from then

• Like 1

When I was a little kid I (age3-10ish):

-played with barbies

-watched ninja turtles

-watched cartoons on saturday mornings

-painted my dolls eyes with white out

-wrote on the hallway walls with crayon

-always drew torsoless figures (when I was 3)

-played with legos or k'nex

-owned a cool watergun

-brought dunkaroos to school

-got the belt with buckle, no buckle, or slipper if I got in trouble.

-got into fights with my older brothers and sister

-got made fun of in school

-stole other kid's pens and pencils

-constantly got in trouble and had to miss a lot of recess time :lol:

this is me at age 10 but with darker hair.

Jtt170.jpg

age 3-5 i never had clothes on.no matter what you did i would never wear clothes.i was always naked.the only time i wore my clothes was when i needed to carry things around like cap guns and guitars and shit.even then i would carry them in my underwear.3 to 5 was the happiest times of my life.i was always running around and climbing trees and jumping off things and chasing animals and shit.

6-10 my father left and we moved around alot.he left us dirt poor and life generaly sucked.living in shady apartment complexes and with grandparents who are just as crazy as my mother.got alot of beatings from my mother around this time...generally acting an ass and getting into fights and shit.always fighting and acting out.this is when i got into werewolves and vampires an shit.like waaay to into them for my own good.this led to getting into caligraphy and then into graffiti itself.i thank thriller for getting me into graffiti.thats where it all started really.thriller.stabbed my best friend with a screwdriver.that was the end of our friendship to say the least.

10-15 nerdy as fuck.social pariah and all that.got made fun of and beaten up alot.severe depression after teacher killed my aunt.started flunking school and skipping to do other things.usually criminal in nature haha.first got arrested at 12,kept getting arrested hahaha.14 first time i got high,first time i went bombing,first time i got jumped by a gang.got caught for graffiti and spent alot of time in jail.got out,stayed free only to get snitched on and get sent away to jail nad then finally to a group home.got out on house arrest.

16-present(17) got off house arrest.got robbed at gunpoint for the first time,more getting jumped by gangs and shit.contemplated getting a gun.didnt.not much else has really happened.mom off unemployment and finally got a good job.sorta.found the oontz.hated ever since haha.

no one cares but whatever.

11-13: Got straight a's , played sports, watched tons of sports, was hitting up my 7th grade chicks on aol instant messanger.

13-15: Joined a rock band that covered mostly Nirvana songs, listened to bands like Sonic Youth and Radiohead to be cool, started drinking forties in Astoria Park, was heavy into getting hickies and hand jobs.

15-17: Started smoking weed and writing graffiti daily, became a badass, started fucking Manhattan hoes, somehow maintained good grades

17-19: Got into a bunch of trouble, dealt with anxieties and depression, fell in love, got into a sick college which i nearly flunked out of after my first semester.

20 (today): became an honor student, started abusing study meds to reach my goals, use the ny swag to stunt on these small town hoes, made some white friends

Back to doing this research paper my geniuses...

• Like 1