You as a kid?

`Melinoe

im still shocked your 15..

when i was 15...nothing like the internet existed...like 'symbols' said..

im glad there weren't cameras everywhere and nothing was digital.

born and raised in some po-dunk town in utah..then moved to vegas..where it all went wrong..haha

by 15 i had made my 2nd trip for GTA. pushing many hrs comm. service, house arrest, and $$ in restitiution.

prego by 17.

mommy by 18.

(best thing ever to happen to me) but please..im not recommending it.

again, stay in school..and pay attention to everything around you

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed that a lot of the 'older' heads in this forum come through this thread and either wax poetic or :lol: at you youngsters. I'm of the 'lol' contingent

Kids is soft as fuck these days (suburbs and dot-com generation, what!). No disrespect meant, but it's fucking true... look at Twinkies sorry ass.

If I was just turning sixteen and ever even began to reminisce about my trials and tribulations around my friends at the time I'd have gotten a swift kick to the chest plate (sternum) and my backpack might have been thrown on a rooftop. Then we'd find somebody with a car so we could go waterballoon chicks with big tits while smoking bummed Marlboro Reds. Nobody wants to hear your fucking sob-stories... Toughen, and wisen the fuck up. You have a long ways to go. Aka -

You're fucking killing me smalls -

sandlot.jpg

This movie came out when I was 12... So no, I'm not even that old. Just look at things differently. Apparently I have an old soul. Whatever the fuck that might mean.

lol whut?

all i know is in high school, a lotta chicks gave the mouf out like candy

somehow kids think it's "not sex"

then they get old and realize you can get the herp that way haha

Yes.

Even funnier were the girls who only did anal so they could stay "virgins".

And I only laugh at 15 year olds because they have absolutely no idea how fucking young they are.

Myself included.

I was dropping acid everyday, catching tags, chasing pussy and planning revolutions in my mind.

That's why it's so tripped out to see what a baby I was in retrospect.

Shit-

If you were my daughter (which isn't too far off) I probably wouldn't even let you have dudes over.

LOL times infinity.

it took you 3years to smash 1st kiss??

did you at least drop fingers??

Nah her mom was strait strict with her she could never go out or anything.

And it was just a straight kiss when i gave her a ride home from work one night.

Prob was i never made a move after, she got a boyfriend and i got a girlfriend so we were just friends but grew apart.

Started talking more when i broke up with my girl, became best friends. Then came the text sex, nude pics, smashed on the weekends when i was home from college.

Still get it from time to time. Friends with benefits. It works

As corny as this is, I wanna know how other people felt about themselves when they were a younger kid, or what they were like. I've been looking back a lot lately for some reason (could be because my 16th birthday is coming up) and I noticed how weird of a kid I always was.

From the age of 5-10 I was a kid who was obsessed with Egypt, Archaeology, Funk/Disco/Jazz music and liked dark/offbeat stuff. I sat around and watched stuff like Invader Zim and though Daft Punk was amazing. I was always quiet and hung around my mom a ton. Never really wanted to go anywhere without her.

10-11 I went through a phase where I wanted everything sonic the hedgehog and decided I wanted to compose music for Sonic Team when I grew up.

12-13 Anime phase. Always liked Anime but I went completely Weeaboo. Not gonna go into much detail.

13.5-15 Sprouted hips and such, became more opinionated. That's really it I guess.

tl;dr. sorry

You little cumstain, you were barely a fetus when Sonic the hedghog was out!!! :lol:

And Daftpunk and anime... Really??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 10 didnt really do much, just went to elementary school, didnt have many friends dont really remember what i did except for hanging out with the neighbors.. playing basketball and getting into scootering skateboarding rollerblading.

11 - 12 started watching anime, started making websites related to anime, made a lot of friends when i moved towns with my dad when i was 12, became a little more outgoing

13 - 14 i moved back with my mom, went to school with a predominantly hispanic crowd, learned a lot about people hating jews and what not, got suspended for being late all the time, lost touch with anime and web sites, started smoking pot when i was 14, learned a lot about selling pot since i was hanging out wiht my 22 year old brother and his friends for a while.

15 - 16 started school in nyc, became a lot more outgoing, met a lot of people, blazing everyday, got into graffiti, girls, started working in a restaurant as a waiter, also started selling weed, did good in school though i was always late as usual, graduated h/s

17 - 18 - work, still selling stuff, left my moms before i turned 18 (hc rebel i know), went out to cali, came back to ny, selling selling selling and then i got back in touch with my mother, started working normally again, started culinary school, and now i'm here not selling as much as i used to and trying to start my life.. well i already did. trying to keep my life focused and my head straight

me three years ago

rrma9t.jpg

win?

i would beat the shit out of that kid

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i would pay to see this fight.

I'm just realizing I'm going to be an adult soon. >_> 16 is kind of a milestone, in my eyes.

no, its not. i bet in the real world i would never talk to someone like you, you are so sheltered, you're on your computer instead of being out in the real world having bad ass adventures with your friends. at your age i was fucking regularly, drinking, stealing, writing, having a fun life. you can't have fun without breaking at least one rule

no, its not. i bet in the real world i would never talk to someone like you, you are so sheltered, you're on your computer instead of being out in the real world having bad ass adventures with your friends. at your age i was fucking regularly, drinking, stealing, writing, having a fun life. you can't have fun without breaking at least one rule

burn-classification.jpg

i would pay to see this fight.

Melinoe is a female just saying.