80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
11 hours ago, Drue_Down said:

45591FF4-9184-4EF3-BBEF-516F69FA7FF1.jpeg

In the 80's in Australia only way you had one of those Tamiya RC cars was you were rich as shit or asian and had a relative bring them over.

either that or you mowed lawns for like a decade.

image.png.9384dbbde479c67c4ccd45cc569c35b7.png

Justin Fok from school always had one...ticked both boxes.

never let us use it the cunt.

10 hours ago, T4M* said:

Screenshot_20200210-000635_Instagram.jpg

https://archive.org/details/SORRv5.1_20190209

Heres alink to SoRR

Streets of Rage Remake is a fangame of the independent video game developer Bombergames since 2003, it is a remake of the original franchise of the videogame beat 'em up Streets Of Rage of Sega, popular between the 1990s, free modern updates and new features unlike the original saga, including the inclusion of new scenarios, characters, remixed music, game modes or even a store where you can unlock extras.

It also includes an important feature, called SorMaker, that allows the user to design, create and edit their own levels and finally a palette editor. Both are executable apart from the game.

All 3 games, multiple branching paths. Its so good SEGA had them pull it. The ultimate SoR game. Highly recommend it

• Props 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Kults- I was thinking the same thing.  I also read what you wrote about the remake above and how it had "new scenes and blablhablahb".  I hate how "new" developers think they need to "improve" upon a winning formula.  I think it's insulting to the original developers to "improve" things.  Of course many original developers are probably ok with it too because it allows the game to make more sales.....

but in terms of the new modifications being good, it's an offshoot from the original game and, to me, that makes it not the same game.  All of these new games like SoR4 look like they were made in Adobe Flash with image tweening.  Makes me want to puke at the laziness because I know what it takes to do that kind of animation vs. the kind of animation that was used on these older games.  These new jack software devs wouldn't know how to write assembly if their life depended upon it, and that's my big gripe.... they suck.  Stop making shit games.  "Ok boomer."

• Props 1

14 minutes ago, Kults said:

i’m not liking the art style so may skip it entirely. i miss the pixels and grimy look feels too manga for my taste 

I know what you mean, but saying that the last time this team did a game you could switch between new-style artwork and the original pixel art style plus flip the soundtrack too...I'm going to wait and see personally.

• Like 2