80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

22 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

94E2E108-F01F-43AD-8757-46733C2A1E0C.thumb.jpeg.65f1a04809e939fef161e730f18c7d6b.jpeg

I didn’t even like the Bulls (or anything about sports)  I just liked this jacket 

I've kept my NBA Starter jacket from 1996 in storage and in pristine condition... only wear it to games on special occasion and always get props on it. 

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Haha. This shit doesnt even make sense! Like how did nonsense like this spread from coast to coast pre internet.

7 or so years ago I heard kids over the fence singing, "jingle bells Batman smells..." and was happy to know to stupid shit like that is getting passed down through the generations. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

On 4/6/2020 at 8:27 PM, SMdoubleXL said:

94E2E108-F01F-43AD-8757-46733C2A1E0C.thumb.jpeg.65f1a04809e939fef161e730f18c7d6b.jpeg

I didn’t even like the Bulls (or anything about sports)  I just liked this jacket 

Now I'm curious... Pleased post the unedited photo. Who cares if it leads to three days of making fun. Not like most of us have anything else to do. In fact, I think you should kick off a thread where we post super OG photos of ourselves for the LOLz.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, misteraven said:

Now I'm curious... Pleased post the unedited photo. Who cares if it leads to three days of making fun. Not like most of us have anything else to do. In fact, I think you should kick off a thread where we post super OG photos of ourselves for the LOLz.

Fair enough. But now I have to explain why I was being a pussy. You’ll laugh because the hair ain’t the worst  but that five head!!  Oh my. 

Reality is - it was a time when I was physically able to produce a smile so I tend to try to favor that in the oldies. 

45F62E2C-A31A-49DA-B87E-997F99DEBBB6.thumb.jpeg.ba94c4651d403ef40c0edd3beaa7bf24.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1