80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

1 minute ago, Fist 666 said:

I hate that slipknot makes that pile, but what are you gonna Do? Shrugs.

It was more an ode to metal shirts in general, but agreed.  Partial to the Slayer, Maiden, Metallica, Anthrax, Motorhead up there.  Pic was from some "top" list.  Maiden Live After Death should be on there, maybe Peace Sells too. Bit rarer but the Overkill Fuck You shirt was pretty popular at that time.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I assumed it wasn't your personal collection. I never liked over kill or vio-lence or similar. Different strokes. DESULTORY would be a good fit in that pile, too. 

I made friends with an esl Mexican kid in high school cause  he was wearing a deicide shirt and we just traded cds back and forth. He got me into obituary and I showed him children of bodom.  I think he got expelled and I never got a couple cds back.  

2 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

a bit handbag house for my tastes

That ain't nothing. I have a long list of house people from the 80s/90s.  UC music was my shit. When I was a kid, rave battles were a thing in people's Garages where there was no cover charge or age restriction. We formed a circle and start pointing fingers lol

Edit*

If you skip to 31:07, I like the original one.  Its missing the basslines in melody.

Edited by T4M*
  • Like 1