What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
51 minutes ago, FaseIT said:

Why da fuq is everyone giving me negaprops I am beyond getting any likes forrealla I'm too far down right now ittl take prolly years to get back to even one prop

Just put a little more thought into your posts, be respectful. If youre in the toy thread, actually take the advice given to you by the other folks in there. Also, triple posting/multiple posts in a row like that is generally seen as obnoxious, there is an edit button on your posts for a reason. 12oz is dope, but internet forums in general at least in my opinion used to be a lot more savage and ruthless with cluckhead posters; so just remember that its the internet dont get your feelings hurt. Say stupid things, get stupid reactions.

im boutta start a canvas and continue watching avatar the last airbender on some sunday morning cartoon shit..even though its 2 pm.

• Truth 2

12 hours ago, where said:

Trying to tamp down my drunkness to record a speech for this public speaking class, I plan to do it on one of the most important events during September in American history......the premiere of the Blacklist on NBC.

Oh fuck I actually did this I don’t want to open my computer 

• LOL! 2

On 9/20/2020 at 3:49 PM, simon sandleshit said:

Just put a little more thought into your posts, be respectful. If youre in the toy thread, actually take the advice given to you by the other folks in there. Also, triple posting/multiple posts in a row like that is generally seen as obnoxious, there is an edit button on your posts for a reason. 12oz is dope, but internet forums in general at least in my opinion used to be a lot more savage and ruthless with cluckhead posters; so just remember that its the internet dont get your feelings hurt. Say stupid things, get stupid reactions.

im boutta start a canvas and continue watching avatar the last airbender on some sunday morning cartoon shit..even though its 2 pm.

Dude is an obvious troll. And talking about props in the way they were spoken about when it was just +/-. Don’t feed the troll.