What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

New Neighbor is having a drive by birthday party. Free Shave Ice truck parked in front of my house. I know her, but none of her friends. The social distancing lasted about 10 minutes, then Covidiot mingling commenced.

This is technically illegal in our county / city right now.

6D0E70B5-169A-4F8A-B120-31D422610BFC.jpeg

18 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

just relaxing at home. a somewhat physically taxing day...earlier today was in a kayak on lake erie and it got very choppy out of nowhere. started taking on water and capsized.

What did you function when you capsized?

2 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

well i lucked out. had just passed some really shear cliffs and was a little ways off shore from a small chunk of beach that i could swim safely over to. my dad pushed the sinking kayak to shore. i drained the water out on the tiny beach and jumped back in and continued the journey back to the truck. it would have actually been somewhat dangerous if it had happened along the cliff face as i was pretty exhausted from fighting the current while the boat got heavier and heavier taking on water like that.

That’s dope

• LOL! 1

I am sitting here in the vacant inlaw apartment behind my house. 

Guy I share an office with was positive COVID - I just went this morning for a test. 

Feeling fine for the most part other than some anxiety, fingers crossed. 

Cleaning up and listening to Big Brother and the Holding Company vinyl. 

On the plus side, having to go on paid leave will give me more time to ooontz.

I forgot how to read the room.  Sitting at a tweaker pad and felt compelled to kick on the cause because it already smells like a decomposing body out here.  I knew meth was worthless but my $20 got me a teener I didn't want or could ever do.  Cool sunset tho.

IMG_20200628_194826_5.jpg

2 minutes ago, xen said:

I forgot how to read the room.  Sitting at a tweaker pad and felt compelled to kick on the cause because it already smells like a decomposing body out here.  I knew meth was worthless but my $20 got me a teener I didn't want or could ever do.  Cool sunset tho.

IMG_20200628_194826_5.jpg

Lol wut 

Met this cat at a bar on the road and he asked for a ride home.  Didn't have shit else to do so I agreed, having been in a similar spot.  We get there and everyone is coming off of meth and passing the hat.  Being the new guy and smelling death, I throw 20 in because they were getting it one way or another.  They give me a bag of dope, which also suprised me but they are inside right now and I am killing ttime til I can get the fuck out of here.

@where

Edited by xen

On 6/29/2020 at 1:06 PM, thealmighty... said:

stressing the fuck out. Made it through a fire that got to close to my neighborhood only to find out that the wife and kids (Who are out of town) got possibly exposed to covid by her bother who came down with pneumonia. His test doesn't come back till tuesday.

It's still smoldering but at the height, her in Tucson was a hell of a thing.  I feel ya.  Still have't been touched by corona at all, so there's that.  Hope everything worked/s out man.

onfire.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, xen said:

It's still smoldering but at the height, her in Tucson was a hell of a thing.  I feel ya.  Still have't been touched by corona at all, so there's that.  Hope everything worked/s out man.

onfire.jpg

Fuck a fire.  Doesn't look so bad from this pic but the whole mountain was on fire as the night went on. High winds pushing it.

And they're still waiting on his test results.

20200702_100610.jpg

• Like 3