What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Watching Bundesliga while my daughter does some math on her ipad. Recharged some lady’s ac for a little profit this morning. Waiting for it to cool down enough to fish, debating a half hour drive for some shiners, kid.

Trying on a new pair of boots while doing assorted chores, or while not doing assorted chores depending on the moment. Rolled with xtratuff for years but am mixing it up by trying on some Grundens new offering "the deck boss" not sure yet, I wish I were free to make my own choices regarding safety toe, the non safety toe xtratuff is the gold standard of rubber boots imo, but they moved all their manufacturing to China so maybe they will be shit soon too, so goes the Americano brands of workwear.

Hitting like mid eighties on the mercury though, a little later will find me driving to the Fillipino restaurant to pick up some pancit and adobo. If I rolled in the outfit I am wearing now it would be pretty classy, lounge pants, wife beater and rubber boots.

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, where said:

Getting ready to go buy some shiners  before the bait store closes, watch the La Liga match at 4, then fish after 

What a cracker, after mad chances it was scoreless til the 89th minute and then Valencia gave up a pk in the 97th like lol wtf 

just got got back from catching 7 bass, yea 7. Heating up some curry about to play mw. Emerald island candle and dilla on in the bkgrd.

9278A807-B93D-4032-A738-D9E54029DC12.jpeg

• Props 1

Just got back from a house party after drinking all day, it was at a friend of a friends house a group of people in the kitchen some kid said something about being gay and I said, stupidly, something like if you are gay “are you attracted to couches, the creases, would you fuck one, would you fuck anything”...... it’s a bit I’m working on might be funny might not don’t care it would be funnier if I was a gay but this girl and dude got triggered, I was axxxxxxxed to leave after I kept doubling down , so I’m writing some more jokes to try out at house parties.

• LOL! 2

I guess the days of winning a kickback are done if you dont beta judge everyone’s adjectives the whole time, I’m all for everyone having a chill time, shouldn’t chum if your rod isn’t ready, nh, shark guppy it doesn’t matter even if you cut a toe off and use it as bait. 

• Like 1