HAPPY BIRFDY TO ME

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

i may be a geek.

may even be a little bit of a dyke.

but a beanstalk?

bewbz.jpg?t=1241615301

never that.

you got nothin sugarplum.

fall back.

you want a fuckin cookie or something??

whoopty doo nigga

your just some below average looking white chick...i see a million of you on the train going to work everyday..

that picture is fail.

• Like 1

Yeahh, worrd... I remember I met this one bitch... Cause you know me I don't see how -- I'm a nasty motherfucker. I just thought I thought I'da did anything in the world. I meets this one bitch, I comes up in the spot, or whatever... The bitch got the candles lit or whatever, so she tell me whatever she wanna get her freak on whatever... So I'm like wassup whatchu wanna yaknahmsayin... I'm ready to wear it out or whatever...

The bitch told me she wanted me to shit on her!

Ya know shit I was like whatchu mean shit? I mean I might shit on you after I, hit it I won't call you no more... Shit on you like that. She talkin about no she want me to cock over her, and shit, on her stomach! I said bitch what the, what the fuck?? What the fuck I'm sposed to do after I after I shit on her? I'm sposed to hit that after that?

She's just wilding out so after I shits on the bitch right... Ya know I shit, after I shits on the bitch... The bitch, ya know, washed that shit off or whatever...

but damn...in all seriousness those are some big ass titties...im probably gonna edit this later when i sober up..

but damn, those are some big ass titties..

but fuck this bitch tho

she got some big jugs but so what

she prolly got a cock in her/his panties...or a hideous face..10 time outta 10 her mug look like this

ugly.jpg

Wow, the development of this thread is like shooting a vile of A.D.H.D into your neck.

quick outline:

1. Swamp self promotes his birthday.

2. People wish him the best.

3. Zebratits comes in and says her thing, then ABBW has to say his.

4. The next three pages are 87% Zebratits getting high fives for calling ABBW out.

5. His rebuttal.

6. Movie Quotes.

7. YAK!

8. ABBW gets home from school and throws in a few more.

9. Tits.

10. GTFO

11. Little Mermaid

12. BOING!

This message was brought to you by the people who make Adderall, and those who snort it.

Haha well I am a dexie man myself but anyway you forgot me and AB are born on the same day (just I am older) but you probably missed that amongst all the ABBW/Zebradrips shenanigans. :lol::lol:

• Like 1

not at all.

i dont fantasize about anything..everything i want i get my nigga.

and white trannies with Heineken(oops, i mean miller highlife)guts arent on my list of things i want

I dunno about this I remember this one story where these girls started getting with each other while you had a shot of vodka and got all upset remember that eric fail?

Yeah I'm not trying to put you on blast, but we all remember how you started that emo thread about how you wished you would have stayed in school because your boys were playing sports in college and these fancy bitches didn't want to fuck with you. Just because the thread got deleted doesn't mean it didn't happen, and you weren't on some ""I get what ever I want" shit then

co-sign this!!!

average tits!

on the fuckin internet, of all places!!!

this is really amazing!

hahah, oh shut the fuck up, like we all aint just fuckin around. like we're all sitting here like "ehhh zebradrips showed me a 6 in one flick of her tits with her shirt on. me specifically though, not everyone, me, ehhh, i think she likes me guys".

your taking this shit so seriously, ha.