HAPPY BIRFDY TO ME

no really though. not living at your mom's house is pretty cool.

you don't have to hide your paint or your drug paraphernalia.

(paraphernalia, eric, is a word meaning bricabrac associated with a particular activity, in this case, maybe a bong or a roller, or in your case, perhaps a vibrating asshole ring or an earl brocio shaped voodoo doll)

you can bring girls home and not worry about your fam hearing their muffled screams.

(although, in your case, the screams would be a direct result of seeing your one-inch dick. the inevitable sigh of dissatisfaction that would follow exactly 180 seconds later would, in all actuality, probably not register to even the most discerning parental ear.)

and, best of all, you can put up your shirtless lil wayne posters without having to listen to your little brother call you a faggot.

seriously though.

look into it.

• Like 4

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sorry eric.

i'm pmsin like a mofo and my business partner is being a twat and this really creepy dude at the bar just looked at me and mouthed out the words "i know all about you" and then winked at me and my vagina retracted basically into my throat and--well, i'm not sure if that's ever happened to you, but it's not a pleasant sensation.

oh, that and you are fuckin creepy son. keep my name outcha babyteef lookin ass mouth and we'll be scraight.

• Like 2

everytime i respond you address eric.

getting worried over here. we're different people, you know that right? i'm not gonna wake up to a shaking woman with a southern accident and a big fuck off knife approaching my bed tonight? right?..right..?

i'm sorry eric.

i'm pmsin like a mofo and my business partner is being a twat and this really creepy dude at the bar just looked at me and mouthed out the words "i know all about you" and then winked at me and my vagina retracted basically into my throat and--well, i'm not sure if that's ever happened to you, but it's not a pleasant sensation.

oh, that and you are fuckin creepy son. keep my name outcha babyteef lookin ass mouth and we'll be scraight.

nb3ona.jpg

oh man...i get fuckin mean when i drink whiskey.

ha, i had a older woman almost refuse me a 750 of jack one night cause "i looked like i get mean when i drink whiskey, and i dont want you getting into any trouble" i just laughed and was like sweetheart, i become the fuckin man as soon as whiskey hits the blood stream.. she just laughed and gave me the bottle back. but some people do get crazy when they drink it, i only get wild if you make me.

happy birthday dude.