HAPPY BIRFDY TO ME

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scared now, ain't you? I like that. That's why I took this job. I hate little motherfuckers like you. Little niggers, you ain't shit! I could blow your head off with this Smith & Wesson and you couldn't do shit. Think you tough? What set you from? Look like one of them Crenshaw Mafia motherfuckers.

Your a lame. C'mon my g, dick joke? Fall back ho, you're a fucking accident. Oh yeah, some Jamaican nigga is looking fir his true religions and mesh beater.

AB- what happened, no yay?

whatever doggie..keep rockin your same wrinkled up faded, old ass lee wrangler blue light specials that you got from goodwill

or whatever the other suburb wigger wannabees wear

nigga prolly still wear 'classic' filas n shit..step up your fashion game you fuckin clown..maybe youll finally get some pussy..

if i walked past you on the street, your eyes would follow. you might even step to me, and then i'd shut you down irl just like i'm shutting you down right here.

lmao i didnt even catch this at first!!!

NOT AT ALL.

if you walk past me on the streets i'll probably push you into traffic..

my dick dont even get hard for goofy beanstalk flat-butted geek dykes..not my thing, sorry.

i'll holla at a one-legged bitch wearing a shirt that says "i have aids" on it before i even think about stepping to you.

Wow, the development of this thread is like shooting a vile of A.D.H.D into your neck.

quick outline:

1. Swamp self promotes his birthday.

2. People wish him the best.

3. Zebratits comes in and says her thing, then ABBW has to say his.

4. The next three pages are 87% Zebratits getting high fives for calling ABBW out.

5. His rebuttal.

6. Movie Quotes.

7. YAK!

8. ABBW gets home from school and throws in a few more.

9. Tits.

10. GTFO

11. Little Mermaid

12. BOING!

This message was brought to you by the people who make Adderall, and those who snort it.

• Like 5