What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, SukiSukiNow said:

Last time I went to a movie theatre I got covid and almost died.

I’ve been binging Korean dramas on Netflix. Just finished Mask Girl.

Like that scene from Outbreak when people swallow the cough droplets in the movie theater.

Glad you whooped that trick.

30 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Watch American Werewolf next!

That one will probably never get watched. 

or *did you know this about me* and are suggesting to get a laugh? 

(I’m being serious) 

Edited by SMdoubleXL
Not sure if I have posted this fact here before or not

52 minutes ago, LUGR said:

I did not know that about you.

What’s the story?

My “mother of the century” took her children to watch this when it opened in theatres 

After the first attack scene I sat with my thumbs in my ears so the rest of my hand could cover my eyes. TIGHTLY. I removed them one time only to see  dude in the mirror with half of a neck. I was traumatized. Sincerely. 

i had just turned 5.

I’m a grown ass woman now and have never been able to get beyond the first attack scene. Started bed wetting and was found to end up sleeping with my mom or my brother. Had to remove the frame from my bed (there was definitely a werewolf under there) and I still find myself til this day sleeping on a frameless bed 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

My “mother of the century” took her children to watch this when it opened in theatres 

After the first attack scene I sat with my thumbs in my ears so the rest of my hand could cover my eyes. TIGHTLY. I removed them one time only to see  dude in the mirror with half of a neck. I was traumatized. Sincerely. 

i had just turned 5.

I’m a grown ass woman now and have never been able to get beyond the first attack scene. Started bed wetting and was found to end up sleeping with my mom or my brother. Had to remove the frame from my bed (there was definitely a werewolf under there) and I still find myself til this day sleeping on a frameless bed 

Yeah, that would have traumatized me too.

It's an amazing film though.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

3 minutes ago, LUGR said:

You going to watch it tonight?

Firm no 

i pick the stack of movies. He selects from there what we watch. Plus we watch them in the Xbox and I don’t understand that thing. so if he selects that one that’s the one we’re gonna watch. 

I’m tucked in my new, frameless bed (frame is in the closet) gettin cozy with this heated matters cover. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Firm no 

i pick the stack of movies. He selects from there what we watch. Plus we watch them in the Xbox and I don’t understand that thing. so if he selects that one that’s the one we’re gonna watch. 

I’m tucked in my new, frameless bed (frame is in the closet) gettin cozy with this heated matters cover. 

you will get there!

it’s not really a “scary” movie, just amazing gorey special effects.

I didn’t see it for the first time until recently (last couple of years). I always saw the Paris version when I was younger (not near as good).

• Like 1

On 7/23/2023 at 10:08 PM, Schnitzel said:

image.thumb.png.05d55b52ceb8d0f43c4fdd9ebeb19f7b.png

animation was bonkers

but I haven't seen the first one so I wasn't 100% sure what was going on.

ended on cliffhanger which was a ballache after 2.5 hours

image.thumb.png.9b75ce26d424d9dea0b3bbf24447896d.png

image.png.bfbc6a5ef821e17f2e8819c70daf4e2f.png

i havent seen the second one yet but on the first one I was really blown away with how well the were able to keep the graphic treatment going. Its on my list to watch for sure.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2023 at 10:27 PM, SMdoubleXL said:

I bought it because im gonna just watch it and get over it finally. I hear all the time how good it is. Will report back 

Gotta do it fam. I had a similar experience with “Candyman.” Even though I turned into a giant horror fan it’s still the root cause of a fear of mirrors and darkness that I’m pushing forty and barely over. Personally I think I have a kinda cool edge being a dude who actually still gets scared of shit on occasion like movies or weird eerie shit. Haven’t even stepped foot in a haunted house in like 4 years. Essentially. For a tuff mf I’m just also kind of a pussy lololol. Watch that shit son. 

• Like 2