What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...

image.jpeg.6ed839a2fb939ac2c82e7b5e9c52fe5d.jpegFor all of my interracial relationship homies. The conversations been huge lately (mostly amongst the blacks lol and stepping outside, but really just in general a huge topic) it pisses me off that it’s such a thing but not half as much as it used to. Most mixed folks end up keeping the party going I’ve found. And ain’t shit wrong with dipping your toes into other candies so long as you’re truly into it and not some psycho trying to take hold of another race lololol. (They exist) Anyways I thought ot was pretty good. Hard to imagine Jonah hill and Lauren London but it actually worked on screen. 

• Props 1

On 1/31/2023 at 12:38 PM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

image.jpeg.6ed839a2fb939ac2c82e7b5e9c52fe5d.jpegFor all of my interracial relationship homies. The conversations been huge lately (mostly amongst the blacks lol and stepping outside, but really just in general a huge topic) it pisses me off that it’s such a thing but not half as much as it used to. Most mixed folks end up keeping the party going I’ve found. And ain’t shit wrong with dipping your toes into other candies so long as you’re truly into it and not some psycho trying to take hold of another race lololol. (They exist) Anyways I thought ot was pretty good. Hard to imagine Jonah hill and Lauren London but it actually worked on screen. 

Enjoyed this.  Thought Eddie Murphy was great, as good as if not better than Jonah Hill's hairdo. 

I don’t date whiteys and it makes me feel corny now that people put so much emphasis on interracial couples. Who gives a fuck lol. I never thought so deep into it like this movie does/social media does. Feel like people date Inter racially now to show how inclusive they are. I do it bc white bitch pussy is trash. We are not the same

On 2/4/2023 at 4:10 AM, Dark_Knight said:

I don’t date whiteys and it makes me feel corny now that people put so much emphasis on interracial couples. Who gives a fuck lol. I never thought so deep into it like this movie does/social media does. Feel like people date Inter racially now to show how inclusive they are. I do it bc white bitch pussy is trash. We are not the same

We all have aesthetics that appeal to us on an individual level, yet I find the desire of those whom use their skin as the primary factor upon which they base their character usually do so to their detriment.

Given my tenure on this forum and posts I made many years ago, the funniest thing to me was in spite of my affection for the light skinned girls I ended up marrying an Indian, which was something the 2006 version of myself would have laughed in your face at the assumption that I would come to love racially ambiguous women.

In effect, I don’t judge a woman nor anyone else based on their race as to me we are all humans and are Aboriginals based on my belief we all come from Adam and Eve via God. This may seem to be a surprise based on my posts years ago, but travelling outside the box that is my hometown saw me develop an appreciation that allowed me to delineate individuals from whatever sub-genre of human or group they claim to be and view them as equals until they prove otherwise with their desire to extricate themselves into whatever group of haters/victims they wish to be a part of.

with all this said, I saw Avatar 2 in 3D and I highly recommend it for the spectacle and showcase of modern technology that it is.

2 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

We all have aesthetics that appeal to us on an individual level, yet I find the desire of those whom use their skin as the primary factor upon which they base their character usually do so to their detriment.

Given my tenure on this forum and posts I made many years ago, the funniest thing to me was in spite of my affection for the light skinned girls I ended up marrying an Indian, which was something the 2006 version of myself would have laughed in your face at the assumption that I would come to love racially ambiguous women.

In effect, I don’t judge a woman nor anyone else based on their race as to me we are all humans and are Aboriginals based on my belief we all come from Adam and Eve via God. This may seem to be a surprise based on my posts years ago, but travelling outside the box that is my hometown saw me develop an appreciation that allowed me to delineate individuals from whatever sub-genre of human or group they claim to be and view them as equals until they prove otherwise with their desire to extricate themselves into whatever group of haters/victims they wish to be a part of.

with all this said, I saw Avatar 2 in 3D and I highly recommend it for the spectacle and showcase of modern technology that it is.

Yeah but it’s funnier if you say white girl sniz is trash

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...