What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

3 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Gotta do it fam. I had a similar experience with “Candyman.” Even though I turned into a giant horror fan it’s still the root cause of a fear of mirrors and darkness that I’m pushing forty and barely over. Personally I think I have a kinda cool edge being a dude who actually still gets scared of shit on occasion like movies or weird eerie shit. Haven’t even stepped foot in a haunted house in like 4 years. Essentially. For a tuff mf I’m just also kind of a pussy lololol. Watch that shit son. 

I had a bit of trauma from seeing the original IT too young.

• Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
48 minutes ago, LUGR said:

I had a bit of trauma from seeing the original IT too young.

OH FUCKING YEAH!

Always had a weird fear about that book.

read it as a kid -scared

original movie - scared

reread when new version came out - still scared

watched new version scared me silly (43 old man being weirded out is hilarious.)

watched chapter 2 - the rank stupidity took the edge off it for me.

But I will not watch the first version again.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

27 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

OH FUCKING YEAH!

Always had a weird fear about that book.

read it as a kid -scared

original movie - scared

reread when new version came out - still scared

watched new version scared me silly (43 old man being weirded out is hilarious.)

watched chapter 2 - the rank stupidity took the edge off it for me.

But I will not watch the first version again.

I rewatched the original years back with girlfriend. I hyped it up to be the scariest shit I had ever seen. She thought it was super lame and not scary at all.

• LOL! 1

Never Ending story still haunts Me from when I was a kid to this day.

I remember even hearing the theme song as a kid while asleep was enough to make me wet the bed and wake up screaming and crying as the white friendly dragon freaked Me the fuck out for whatever reason. Now I am literally sleeping on a eggshell type mattress topper that resembles dragon scales in the light of My phone so I must be getting over it.

Aliens had the same effect as My now stepdad's housemate had an 8ft tall cardboard video store display xenomorph in the house all day as they were smoking bucket bongs and stuff when I saw it as a kid. I ended up falling asleep that evening only to wake up from dreaming about the xenomorph coming after Me in My dream and i ran out into the living room to be confronted by this 8ft tall alien I just had a nightmare about facing Me in reality, and it was enough to have Me crying and screaming.

Now I have literally seen such creatures in alternate dimensions of reality that drugs bought down the curtains on, and I just nonchalantly have zero reaction or fear of it, like I subconsciously am daring it to kill Me if only to free Me from having to acknowledge that such things exist in the first place. Similar thing to when I was yelling at the 100ft tall trees I was seeing demons having an orgy in the wind high off of herbs in Margaret River a couple of Christmases ago to prove themselves capable of giving Me a greater reality than what I have already experienced if they wished to portray themselves as so immensely powerful and huge.

Big tangent there, but a funny story all the same as such trees and the universe itself did show Me their tower as per the aliens story above was proof of.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2022 at 8:16 PM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

As a not grown on the res native dude I automatically clown most movies like this. I’m not native enough for the checks and regalia though. More of a Bone Tomahawk kind of guy myself. And it’s still weird regardless. Weirdo. You probably like waiting to exhale too? 

I watched Last of the Mohicans again last night and watched Bone Tomahawk tonight for the first time. I stick by my story, Last of the Mohicans is the superior movie with so much more depth to the story and production. I definitely see how you would like Bone Tomahawk more since you seem to gravitate towards shock, gore and horror type movies. I could watch Last of the Mohicans once every year, I’ll probably never watch Bone Tomahawk again. It was alright and entertaining, but story and production were pretty surface layer entertainment only.

• 1 month later...
On 12/19/2023 at 5:06 PM, SMdoubleXL said:

the things some guys do for love. Amirite? 
ha 

I knew what to expect going in. Read and seen too many spoilers. 
pretty intense. 

I didn’t think it was anything special. Just a few shock scenes and meh story line.