What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

4 hours ago, CALIgula said:

I think the process of them trying to find out who he was was the interesting part for me. How just being friendly with people would make strangers care so much to find ones identity.. if that makes sense. 

How about that crazy web sleuth beef lool!? That one broad was down bad hard. The re was a lot of yelling at my tv for that doc for sure lol. 

• LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
9 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Can’t wait to roll this weekend with my daughter. Something real awesome about sharing childhood favorites from the 80’s with kids of today. 

My baby girl loves Ghostbusters and loved the new flick. 

• Props 1

17 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

How about that crazy web sleuth beef lool!? That one broad was down bad hard. The re was a lot of yelling at my tv for that doc for sure lol. 

Yup, that one lady was power tripping for sure!

4 hours ago, CALIgula said:

Yup, that one lady was power tripping for sure!

I feel hella republican when I see mf’s living in laundry mat motels son lololol. Like judgement and politics aside…..COME ON FAM. Bitch had like 3 jobs! If incremented correctly she said she lived in that shit hole for wild long and WITH her sister. Get one ass better job son. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Spending too much got damned time on the internet not making money. Getcho mf’n life together b. 

• Truth 1

Beautifully shot, good love story, the food scenes were amazing, but a little too slow and too long. Had they cut out 20 minutes or so, it would have been beneficial and made it a better film imo. 

IMG_6706.jpeg

• Like 1

Finally got around to watching Dune 2. It was damn good. I absolutely hated the first part, now I’m hella looking forward to the stories continuation. 

IMG_6750.webp

Finally got around to watching Dune 2. It was damn good. I absolutely hated the first part, now I’m hella looking forward to the stories continuation. 

• Like 2

Watched a screener of this for work. Fun, light hearted whodunit. Good mix of heart, mystery and drama. 6.5-7ish. Jessie Buckley was gorgeous in it and Olivia Coleman was good. Actually pretty damn funny. 

IMG_6759.jpeg

• Like 1

On 3/27/2024 at 7:32 AM, DETO said:

Beautifully shot, good love story, the food scenes were amazing, but a little too slow and too long. Had they cut out 20 minutes or so, it would have been beneficial and made it a better film imo. 

IMG_6706.jpeg

Appreciate the review and all, but I don’t ever want to see this. This looks like the worst movie (for me) I could imagine seeing.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Appreciate the review and all, but I don’t ever want to see this. This looks like the worst movie (for me) I could imagine seeing.

I watched it for work. Better than Godzilla x Kong. I’ve been watching a ton of foreign films for work. I have to watch something called La Chimera and Wildcat for work sometime today or tomorrow. Late Night With the Devil too, but I wanna see that one. 

• Like 1

Daughter slept over at her god sisters house ofter easter, so the wife and I got to watch 2 more movies for work last night and this morning. The first was La Chimera, which was ok. Kinda slow and boring, but decent enough and then Late Night With The Devil, which I found highly entertaining. 8/10

Trying hard to stay somewhat in the loop of the critically acclaimed lol (Not really). But you know whenever I hear enough about a film I tend to check it out. This 3 hr monster was absolutely whatever. I’m stoked Scorsese went down the Native American history route but it didn’t hit the mark imo. I’m nobody so whatever but yeah. Clearly a lot of other folks liked it. It’s not that it was bad but just kinda blah. Sick movie review bro. 6.5/7 outta 10. 

IMG_4826.webp

Watched 2 movies yesterday for work  

IMG_6823.thumb.jpeg.b65ab8fbed61bfde8a83cce573ea65f4.jpeg

8.5/10 charming, stylish, loved the use of color as well as the abstract art direction. Messy, chaotic, but also unforgettable. Such a lovely film. 

IMG_6824.thumb.jpeg.07edea3690f9a431b206c3c1b79be47f.jpeg

5/10. Documentary like look at the lives of a family of Sasquatch family. Beautifully shot, excellent score, incredible makeup and costumes. Surprisingly sad, but overall it felt like an snl skit go on too long. Would have made a great 40 minute or so short. 

On 4/1/2024 at 6:02 PM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Trying hard to stay somewhat in the loop of the critically acclaimed lol (Not really). But you know whenever I hear enough about a film I tend to check it out. This 3 hr monster was absolutely whatever. I’m stoked Scorsese went down the Native American history route but it didn’t hit the mark imo. I’m nobody so whatever but yeah. Clearly a lot of other folks liked it. It’s not that it was bad but just kinda blah. Sick movie review bro. 6.5/7 outta 10. 

IMG_4826.webp

After reading your review I am really interested in seeing this now. Probably an amazing film.

On 4/6/2024 at 3:03 AM, LUGR said:

After reading your review I am really interested in seeing this now. Probably an amazing film.

Not sure if.gif but yeah sure cool bro watch it. 

On 4/6/2024 at 2:00 AM, freakeenyc said:

MONKEY MAN

fun watch

Hearing a lot on this, definitely planning to see before it leaves theaters (if it didn’t already?) 

41 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Not sure if.gif but yeah sure cool bro watch it. 

Hearing a lot on this, definitely planning to see before it leaves theaters (if it didn’t already?) 

it's a solid watch, simple but effective story ,good music, Japanese type of fight scenes, just came out in theaters 

Edited by freakeenyc
  • Like 1