What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
9 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Will watch anything nicole kidman. You probably watch anything with trains. We are not the same. Or maybe you enjoy her as well lol. 

Didn't know much before watching this other than a 1-2 sentence synopsis, so did not know dude was a foamer and that trains played a prominent roll despite the title.  Not gonna lie, it did make the movie more enjoyable for me from start to finish.  Nicole Kidman didn't have a ton of screen time in her role.

11 hours ago, LUGR said:

You don’t like Last of the Mohicans…?

weirdo.

As a not grown on the res native dude I automatically clown most movies like this. I’m not native enough for the checks and regalia though. More of a Bone Tomahawk kind of guy myself. And it’s still weird regardless. Weirdo. You probably like waiting to exhale too? 

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

As a not grown on the res native dude I automatically clown most movies like this. I’m not native enough for the checks and regalia though. More of a Bone Tomahawk kind of guy myself. And it’s still weird regardless. Weirdo. You probably like waiting to exhale too? 

I haven’t seen Waiting to Exhale, good looking out for the recommendation, I’ll have to check it out.

• LOL! 2

On 11/15/2022 at 9:36 AM, CLICKCLACKONER said:

Nope imo was disappointing. 

1000%. Kept starting to grab me and then just kinda falling flat. Favorite part was the murderous chimp backstory. That shit was creepy af. I would have been fine with more on that tied in and less of all the extra unsolved mystery type shit. Terrible ending. Brings me to a point I been thinking about too. I’m getting tired of the no happy ending or any reasonable ending period thing. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2022 at 2:36 PM, morton said:

Am I the only person who watches old movies? 

Kingkongposter.jpg

Maybe currently. Definitely had my time in that department. Can’t say I watch much anymore. Sporadically on a Sunday morning I’ll throw something in but it’s far in between. Cats eye and rewatched metropolis a couple weeks back.