⚠️ GAME: True or False

Seffiks

True, the neighbors run it so hard we get ac through the walls. 

I would be trying to run that shit and be getting shut down by the wife who likes it hot if not for that.

TPBM gets their gas at a station that sells plain white tee shirts and fried chicken. 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

True. When I was a kid I took Judo. But since I was fat, I was classed by weight and bigger kids kicked my ass. I was a bitch and didn’t stick with it. Side note, my pops told me that I would never be a ninja because I was fat. 

Tpbm has shit their pants in public. 

• LOL! 2

Noticed that my work pants had a hole as I came across a vending machine with no change, false.

Person below me thinks that women in particular are a succubus when they come to you asking for a drink at low income bar.

2 hours ago, T4M* said:

Noticed that my work pants had a hole as I came across a vending machine with no change, false.

Person below me thinks that women in particular are a succubus when they come to you asking for a drink at low income bar.

False

only because I can’t remember the last time someone asked me for a drink at a bar.   I go to a lot of bars, and was a bartender for awhile, and women here just don’t do that.   “Buy your own drink, cunt”

TPBM 

Once got busy in a Burger King bathroom

• Like 1

false....and hell to the no NO!  feet are disgusting...even if the girl gets a pedi, no way....keep them away from my face too...which sometimes sucks when you put her feet on your shoulders and they get too close to the face.

tpbm likes cream cheese wontons better than foil wrapped chicken.

• Truth 1
  • Props 1