whats your HOUSING SITUATION?

MOE-LESTER

how you livin??  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you lend to me with no interest? I can make my paperwork look like I make mad money. haha, no seriously, I pay 1200 in rent now I havent missed a rent payment in

like 6 years and I can prove it. I need to start throwing that money down on my own crib and now is the time with everyone getting the boot., but I don't want to pay interest for religious reasons, can you link me up?

pm me..

Ill check into that, i know alot of my boys are from afghanistand and they are not that deep into the religion like that, but i came across a couple once that had the same problem. There are no loans without interest. But i remeber reading somewhere there was a loan specific for your religion that has no interest. Ill see what i can find, your other option is pay cash thats what the others do that i have come across.

I don't live in California or NY but I'm in my mid 20's, have my own apartment and this year I'm going to be looking at buying a house. I will NEVER live with another human being besides my girlfriend unless I have something crazy happen...or she opens up the idea of me having my harem

Guest 50million

i just moved last week. 4 bedroom house with 2 roommates. in oakland. store front underneath. turning it into art space/studio/gallery. its big and amazing. and across the street from bart.

i lived in sf for 5 years, but that shit got so expensive. im from the east bay so i dont mind it so much. i would like to live in sf....but its so much cheaper out here right now.

T;6175383']Fuck it cop this house,

http://www.trulia.com/property/40140906-1419-Sunshine-Ct-Oakland-CA

put down 16K which is 20% get some money back for repairs and get a loan for 76K.

Paymnent looking like 480+ 98 + 40 = 618 for everything. Just got to prove about 1700 a month in income.

HA. niggas i used to have beef with would post up on that street.

I lived by myself for 6 years, then just moved into my first house with a roomate, and it works out pretty well as long as you have a big enough house. He works crazy hours and i work out the house, so we hardly ever see each other, but if we didnt have a pretty big house I probably would have killed him in his sleep by now

my housing situation right now,

well my parents made it offical yesterday

that they're splitting up.. and both of them

keep on telling me their side of the story

and trying to get me involved with all of it..

but its kinda messed up to say i guess

but i really dont care anymore.. ive heard for

the longest they're both gonna move out and blah blah blah...

so its whatever i dont care.. im gonna go live wit my aunt and my ma

for now and my ma is talkin bout getting a new apartment sooo

right now im not sure whats gonna happen or if im gonna go back to

school this upcoming friday once i get off suspension...

my housing situation is that since my marriage broke up i have nowhere to live, so have to crash at my mum's which is probably the shittest thing ever as just makes me want to kill myself. I spend my weekends at my exs house so I can chill with my son but that is just as shit as its like having everything i have lost rubbed in my face. Just can't afford my own place so gonna sit in this hole and be fucked.

sometimes i wish there was a god so the fucker could strike me down

Tails - that sucks. finish school. leach of parents as long as possible.

EarMuffs - BUY NOW! Shit is cheap..as Drue Down mentioned.

Me - 3 bedroom condo with the Mrs. Mortgage is somewhere around 2000 a month.

So I can't say I'm balling - but it beats rent. I've done the renting thing for years- room mates /noroomtes. I think I liked living alone best. My erly twenties though with roomates was fun as fuck.

So me and my boys just copped a townhouse with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, and 2 living rooms for $1,250 a month

As I mentioned on the previous page I haven't been living at my own apartment cuz its not an eligible residence for house arrest due to one of my roomates having a record too, but now that were moving into a new spot I'm gunna leave him off the list of people living there. HOPEFULLY everything works out and I'll move into the new spot on the 1st with them, cuz if I don't get out of my sisters crib soon I'm gunna go fuckin insane

Tails - that sucks. finish school. leach of parents as long as possible.

Word...

like im just real apathetic about

the situation and everything else goin on

i dont really care about shit right now

plus the money situation aint all that great

so there wont be much leaching off them for a while...

damnit june 1st cant come any sooner...