MOE-LESTER

whats your HOUSING SITUATION?

how you livin??  

108 members have voted

1. 1. how you livin??

• Live with the folks
    • Live with retarded roomates
    • Drink by myself, smoke by myself, livin by myself
    • ballin outta control son, got me my own crib with a driveway an everythin shiiiiiett
    • couch to couch
    • live with my bitch
    • other/boogie hands/jail/doorsteps and alleyways

just wondering how most of you ball-sackin ass niggas are living.

ive been living with various roomates for the past 4 years and im getting tired of it. i really want my own house, like a small 3 bedroom but thats gonna cost like 2000 a month which is way too much. right now i pay 700 for my room in a 2 bedroom with my homie. that nigga used all my shampoo and body wash too god dammit. at least i got my own bedroom now, and most of the shit here is mine, the couches the flatscreen knnnaawmsayin.

so whats up?

roomates?

wifey?

rents?

or are you ballin like poesia and rocking a million dollar pad by yourself.

right now i live with my folks and it sucks...

my pops threatens to leave everyday saying

"once he graduates im out"

and chooses to sleep on the couch every night...

my ma is always trying to keep me in because its

just him and her here and they barley talk...

and i dont like my crib anymore cause its just

full of a negative vibe...

so im just waiting till i graduate then im moving in

with my sister and her man until i get my own place...

I'm caught between leaving NYC and buying a house or staying here and buying a condo or a co op with a fucking $500-$700 monthly maintenance fee. I've been saving my ass off for years and have that credit rating way up. I could afford a small house in the hood but wifey is Japanese and won't ever move to the hood. She don't want to leave NYC either but I need to get my future straight and own some property.

Dawood is ballin' outta control , son...5 kids (only one wife presently but taking applications) 2 whips, 2 floor free standing crib with a front and backyard. Money in the bank, drug/disease free...takes long walks by the beach. Likes to shoot Bow and arrow. Does the occaisional wop dance and likes to drink expresso.

Holler!

right now i live with my folks and it sucks...

my pops threatens to leave everyday saying

"once he graduates im out"

and chooses to sleep on the couch every night...

my ma is always trying to keep me in because its

just him and her here and they barley talk...

and i dont like my crib anymore cause its just

full of a negative vibe...

so im just waiting till i graduate then im moving in

with my sister and her man until i get my own place...

stay at home and keep that free food and free rent as long as you can man, otherwise i bet youll wind up back there in a few years all broke and shit, it happens to a lot of people, nothing personal.

I live with two girls, the girl I am sort of seeing doesn't like one of my roomates and my roomate doesnt like her so she wont come over to stay with me at all. She told me so last night, but I love the place I live, its a huge house with a rec room and workshop that are MY PLACES I have my own bathroom the only place my roomates go is the kitchen and living room which I tried to tell this girl that we have the whole house to ourselves pretty much but no dice. The girl I like is buying a house so hopefully that will open some shit up. I dunno not getting laid because of your roomates sucks...

Likes to shoot Bow and arrow. Does the occaisional wop dance and likes to drink expresso.

Holler!

LOLZ

I rent an apartment with my 24 year old Chinese girlfriend..., I'm 35 :cool:

IMG_0195.jpg

I do own an apartment back in Australia, but I'd never live in it as I don't really like the area (Merrylands for any Sydney siders here.)

Living alone is also pretty cool if you're a busy person and would rather sit on the net than watch TV.

I live in a 2 bedroom townhouse condo with my brother and my girlfriend.

shit is gully.

I'm planning on buying my own house in the next 2 or 3 years.

gotta make that paper first!!

stay at home and keep that free food and free rent as long as you can man, otherwise i bet youll wind up back there in a few years all broke and shit, it happens to a lot of people, nothing personal.

word i feel you though...

no offence taken...

thing is i wont have to pay rent once i move in

with my sis and shes not that bad of a cook as well...

she said i can stay there untill i get my own place

or whenever that happens... im just gonna stack up

as much money as i can once i move in with her and her man...

with my house now its gotten to the point where

i dont even wanna be here once my parents come home

cause its the same bullshitted ass argument...

and im tired of getting in the middle of it to shut them both up

so i just let them be and leave...

thats legit man.

the pros of living at home are easily negated when theres drama involved.

Livin with the wife and 2 kids. Rent a little spread in Northern Cali next to the river. Hope to buy soon. When I'm not workin, life is good.........

i have 6 people livin in my house including me. its me and my girl 2 friends and another couple in a four bedroom house.

at home with folks in the summer or fall im getting a house with my friends

dont lie puto...

you got like 30 of your relatives there..

its all mattress and no floor..

• Like 1

I don't know how some of you can live with so many people packed into a house like sardines.

Also, Some1, that broad sounds like a drama creating waste of time.

She won't come over because she doesn't like one of your roommates? Waste of time.

ballin on a budget for the kid... due to my debt and my new car etc. but its worth it. im proud of what ive accomplished.

got a nice apartment in a good area, i fucked the lady who rented out my shit so im paying a $125 below everyone else and been locked into that payment for like a lil over a year, and it's just now increased like $30 bucks which still is cheap for the location. (im paying $569 and everyone else is like $725 aound the area)

no wife, no girl, no kids, just living the single life and being with whom i choose.

CURRENTLY LIVING WIT MY PARENTS... AND MY GIRL MOVED IN...ITS SOME BULLSHIT CUZ MY PARENTS AKSED HER TO MOVE IN SO SHE DONT HAVE TO PAY RENT.. WICHED FUKED UP MY PLANS.. BUT ANYAYS I BOUGHT A CRIB WIT MY DADS HELP LAST JUNE AND WE ARE CURRENTLY FIXING IT UP.. ME AND MY GIRL PAY $1000 A MONTH FOR THE MORGAGE AND HAVE ALSO BEEN TOSSING MONEY FOR THE TILE, AND OTHER THINGS TO HELP OUT WITH THEN CRIB... IM SUPPOSE TO MOVE IN AROUND APRIL OR MAY THAT ALL DEPENDS IF I GET A BETTER PAYIN JOB.. IM ONLY MAKE $10 AN HOUR AND ALL MY CHECK GOES TO JUST PAYING MY HALF OF THE MORGAGE...AND ITS A BITCH TRYING TO FIND A GOOD PAYING JOB...

i live in a newer apartment in brooklyn, that is 900 sq. feet. it's two bedrooms, bath, living room/dining room, and small kitchen. all brand new hardwood floors and appliances. i also live with my girlfriend --not my bitch. :D

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now