whats your HOUSING SITUATION?

MOE-LESTER

how you livin??  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

living in a one bedroom apartment by myself, doing the whole college thing.

bout to move out next semester into a two bedroom with my buddy,

i hate living with other people but we make beer together,

and we always use my place i'm in now so it'll be nice to split the bill on the costs with someone else

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Some1, that broad sounds like a drama creating waste of time.

She won't come over because she doesn't like one of your roommates? Waste of time.

No my roomates are the drama queens. Back in high school (this is almost 6 years ago now)the girl I want to smash was hanging around with my roomates ex boy friends group of friends and my roomate was jealous of her. So now my roomate hates her even though she is dating someone completely different. My roomates live in high school between their little clique of like 8 girls their is so much drama over bullshit its not even funny.

example.

Girl A wanted to go for a ride on her boyfriends motorcycle so she wrote Girl B a text to ask if she could use Girl B's helmet and jacket. Girl B never responded so Girl A flipped out crying and stopped talking to Girl B spreading rumors through the group of 8 friends. So Girl A and B are both at war and the remaining 6 people have to watch what they say and do so A and B never meet or see or are talked about around each other. If they do they make situations very awkward its usually followed by crying and tantrums and trying to use the remaining 6 girls against the other. This has been going on since July. These girls are all 23 to 24 years old...

two roommates, we handle shit pretty well, no tiffs about dumb shit, relatively clean for a punk house.

the house is old, kind of nice, but also in mediocre shape, not that big, but we're on a big lot and there's a separate garage.

our landlord's in LA, which is cool because we don't have to deal with bullshit, but it's a pain in the ass to get anything fixed.

situated between the hood and the art institute, not unlike 12ozprophet itself.

the best part is that i know 8 different houses of people in my neighborhood, so we're starting to conquer this little area over here.

the worst part is having art fags show up at any party you have.

wow sounds like a bunch of dumb ass valley bitches.

i would try to poke a few then cut turf for good.

Yes they are North Eastern Valley Bitches. Its sucks I can't poke any of them because I know who they have fucked and they prolly got diseases except for my roomates they have been wifed up for a long time. Yo they clean my house and cook for me, my house is too dope to give up. I can play drums and I have a workshop its so nice. I really wanna get laid but my house is fucking awesome...

2 of my friends and 1 of their girlfriends are getting a spot, and just thinking about that shit made me annoyed.

I could NOT fucking live with anyone except myself or my family since I am used to that.

My boy was like "yeah I told them I was getting a computer and they all acted like everyone was allowed to use it."

I can just tell how annoying and fucked up that situation will be. My boy punches holes in all the walls and breaks shit daily while getting in fights with his girl. I brought this up to my other boy and he was like "well they said they won't be doing any of that in the new place." I was like yeah fucking right dude good luck.

I live with my momdukes right now and since I own half of the house I can't really move out until we sell it. And it isn't a good idea for me to move out right now as I am not trying to spend all my money on that shit, I'm trying to save it for business purposes a little bit later in life since I am young.

I don't get into fights really with my mom or brother, and she wants me to stay here and said that it is a good idea for me to get my life started straight and be able to travel and stuff before I get into owning my own cribbo.

Dawood is ballin' outta control , son...5 kids (only one wife presently but taking applications) 2 whips, 2 floor free standing crib with a front and backyard. Money in the bank, drug/disease free...takes long walks by the beach. Likes to shoot Bow and arrow. Does the occaisional wop dance and likes to drink expresso.

Holler!

You got 6 left to find, remember you got to treat ll the wives equal and shit.

Shitty the last 3 days, But FHA limits just skyrocketed in The bay from 362K for FHA loans to 729K just yesterday. Shit is about to pop off. 97% LTV. You only got to put down 3%. No Min FICO, you just gots to have the Jobs and shit. But there are still Stated loans for the other shit.

damn thats a nice number. so your sayin i only got to put 20 grand down on a 600k spot? thats actually somewhat attainable. i was always under the impression i would need like 50k cash for a loan like that. what if my cosigners has a couple mil?? whats the montly mortgage gonna look like for 600k with 3% down. is it fixed rate around 5%? im not trying to get played on some adjustable rate shit.

Nah its a 30 year fixed you can have non-occupant coborrowers as well with FHA. But you have to have the income. Your loan on 600K would be 582K at 97% and one loan would have mortgage insurance plus taxes. But an estimated payment will be around 3583 + 625 taxes + 242 MI = 4450.00 Fully amortized principal and interest. So thats still a good chunk. typical debt ratios run from around 40-55% so you would have to prove income of about 9750 a month if you had no other debt. But you can use mutiple borrowers and add your incomes together.

Thats a FHA Full DOC.

yea im probably gonna put a larger down payment.

"Low LTV ratios (below 80%) carry with them lower rates for lower-risk borrowers and allow lenders to consider higher-risk borrowers, such as those with low credit scores, previous late payments in their mortgage history, high debt-to-income ratios, high loan amounts or cash-out requirements, insufficient reserves and/or no income documentation. Higher LTV ratios are primarily reserved for borrowers with higher credit scores and a satisfactory mortgage history. The full financing, or 100% LTV, is reserved for only the most credit-worthy borrowers."

i have pretty good credit, no debts at all, and my cosigner has outstanding credit too. will that help out? i can only realistically afford maybe 2500 a month mortgage, maybe 3 if it needs to be.

Guest spectr

I pay rent to be the dude on the couch... It sucks, but fuck it I should be coming up soon so I should be able to get my own fucking spot...

I live with 2 of my boys in a 2 bedroom apartment which might suck usually, but in my group of friends petty arguments and retarded shit like that doesn't happen so it's straight. We live in a nice neighborhood, but have an absolute shithole apartment (mostly because we treat it that way). The good thing is our rent is cheap and our landlord doesn't ever bother us. Also, noone else lives on the 1st or 3rd floors, so us and all our boys just act a fuckin fool. We used to have wild ass parties and shit, but now the police pressure on the house is crazy and keeping us from bein able to make moves, so were currently lookin at 4 bedroom houses, between $1,000 and $1,300 a month, all back in the hood.

For the last 12 days, and for the next 78, I'm livin back in my old hood in my sisters apartment. One of my roomates has a record too so my apartment isn't considered an eligible residence for house arrest...shit is super boring over here

Even at 5% fixed with 10% down on a 600k loan, 2250 would cover the interest ONLY. Thats not including property taxes or principal. Oakland's property taxes are probably the highest in the bay area if I remember correctly, so thats something to consider too.

your telling me i have to pay the bank 800k in interest on top of my 600k loan. thats fucking ridiculous.

no wonder so many people need a little financial help from the elder family members to cop that house. i might have to put the puppy dog eyes on and see how much my mom can help me out with this shit. i figure i can probably collect 1200-1400 in rent for 2 bedrooms, maybe a little more.

T;6174619']And all yall nigga's buying houses you know i be lending in 47 states.

can you lend to me with no interest? I can make my paperwork look like I make mad money. haha, no seriously, I pay 1200 in rent now I havent missed a rent payment in

like 6 years and I can prove it. I need to start throwing that money down on my own crib and now is the time with everyone getting the boot., but I don't want to pay interest for religious reasons, can you link me up?

pm me..