post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMG_2076.jpg

potato pea samosas i deep fried myself with some green chili and bhel-puri chutney...

random onion pakora for good luck too...

then i legally smoked some hash... i love being a patient. and that would be ak47 hash...

IMG_2075.jpg

which lead to...

IMG_2078.jpg

jif and black razz on the first two slices of a brand new loaf of wonder bread... perfection.

Was in Ft. Lauderdale last week. Ate at the same Cuban restaurant both nights.

This is the only thing I photographed: Mariquitas.

DSCN3315.jpg

dog whoever told you thats what these things were called was straight playin you. those are platanos. "mariquitas" means "little fags" haha.

dog whoever told you thats what these things were called was straight playin you. those are platanos. "mariquitas" means "little fags" haha.

Uhh. Maybe that is a colloquial term for you. IDK spanish but thats what it said on the menu.

To my credit here is a google search for "mariquitas".

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=mariquitas&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=g7g-m3&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Was at the grocery store last night and though....damn its been a minute since I had a nice tomato and mozzarella salad. Didnt have a balsamic reduc sadly but it was still satisfying with regular balsamic. Actually I got a question for the ontz....whats a good store bought balsamic reduction? I bought one once and it tasted like plastic, since then Ive avoided them.

21oplsn.jpg

Was at the grocery store last night and though....damn its been a minute since I had a nice tomato and mozzarella salad. Didnt have a balsamic reduc sadly but it was still satisfying with regular balsamic. Actually I got a question for the ontz....whats a good store bought balsamic reduction? I bought one once and it tasted like plastic, since then Ive avoided them.

21oplsn.jpg

just make it yourself. go get a decent bottle of balsamic and reduce that shit. the only way you have any control is to make it yourself.

21oplsn.jpg

never seen balsamic on a caprese salad, could be good. i would just invest in a super good bottle of olive oil for it.

Archived