post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I had never made Fajitas before.

This is my chronicled fajita adventure.

cook this:

IMG_0674.jpg

toast tortillas, add avacado/salt/pepper/hot sauce:

IMG_0676.jpg

looked like this (gratuitous sexual close up shots follow):

IMG_0678.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

they tasted really good.

in fact, i'm gonna go eat some of them again.

left overs are whats up.

0_IMAGE_023.jpg

Burger with a Kobe beef patty, mayo, ketchup, lettuce, pickles, American and cheddar cheese, bacon, and pastrami. Side is tater tots with bacon and cheese

Burger was, as I'm sure you can guess, amazing, but the tots weren't too good. They were too big and mushy, instead of small and crispy like you'd expect

• Like 3

cooked a turkey tikka masala tonight (didn't have any chicken) as always I ate that shit up quick before remembering to take a flick of it. Maybe next time.

Also been on a real roasted vegetables kick recently, Roast potato, roast parsnip, carrots cooked just right so fluffy inside and crispy on the outside

Sucks I dont have any gourmet things to contribute. Was hungry for lunch and stuck with an empty fridge. Not big on hot dogs but I am when it comes to Reubens and I had some left over sauerkraut from a couple weeks ago soooooo a lil cheese and some condiments tied off with an off brand root beer...

29pw9xh.jpg

this is me and my homie phil. he had 4 other friends but they didn't want to be pictured. i asked him if he wanted his face blurred but he said "naw nigga ain't no coppers gonna catch me ridin dirty!" One thug ass crab.

meandphil.jpg

well phil and his posse turned into this. as thug as he was, he wasn't more gangster than myself

P1060978.jpg

P1060979.jpg

finished product is a curry crab cake, mango cayenne puree, spring salad with caramelized dates and a chili garlic vinaigrette. my best crab cakes to date. i had the perfect amount of egg and bread crumb to bind but not make it a bread cake. crabby goodness in every bite.

P1060981.jpg

after dinner we proceeded to get wasted (we had a little dinner party at my girls house) so that in turn led us to wally's drive in for breakfast at 130pm. my girl and her friend had bacon cheese burgers i had this....

wally whopper, 2 1/4lb patties, 3 slices of cheese, 5 strips of bacon, and the fixens with a side of fried mushrooms.

P1060983.jpg

P1060984.jpg

if you're mad cause i'm stylin on you i do not apologize.

I had always hoped you wuz a mexican.

move to Texas,

we are poised to to run the culinary world here shortly.

iceberg gets heat for no reason. tell me back in the day when you were young you never had iceberg on your sammiches and burgers man. nostalgia properties. i dig some iceberg from time to time it has an un-rivaled crunch. granted it lack basically any nutritional value. i think it gets a bad rap.

TRUE.

I will concede this point, but only on the grounds that THAT particular iceberg was wonktacular.

And that kitchen still looked all wonky.