Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear amazon seller,

YUSOMADTHO!!? like come on son. why am i the bad guy for negging you because you

sent me the wrong edition of a book. this is why there are pictures. you see which one you want. buy it.

expect the same shit to come in the mail. how many fucking times does this shit have to happen before i spazz out a start trippin!?

-noestradimbus

Dear I_R

Yea my son is dealing with it well, he even got on a canvas wall with a couple of good artists this weekend hah wouldn't have done that before! I prefer it and I think he does, much more stuff to do here!

Dear Tooth

My self prescribed regime of antibiotics I found appears to be working fuck yea!!

Dear grd

Tramadol is always good to have, will give you a shout this weekend!

Decy

dear family,

after almost 15 years of not seeing you guys, i finally bought my plane ticket and will be down south in a couple of months. i'm finally gonna get to see nieces and nephews i never met, hug my grandma, and get to chill on the beach eat at my aunt's restaraunt (RIP), and do some sight seeing. AND i'm not going to tell any of you guys, i'm going to suprise you.

-El V.

Dear Pittsburgh,

I will check you out in August.....with the thoughts of moving there next August.

this is gonna be a helluva road trip...especially on the way back to Vegas.

be gentle on us, please.

everything I have ever known living in Vegas is about to change severely and I aint even scared.

ps. I will be tryin to read thru 12 and check the travel threads to read up on any place I might stop along the way....if not I will bother you all for information.

excited,

SlimsMomma

dear war,

fuck you.

dear george w,

fuck you.

dear ieds,

fuck you

dear G,

RIP brother, you will be missed.

dear matt,

get well brother, stay strong. you're one of the best soldier's i've ever known, you can overcome this.

scouts out,

SGT Fist