Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear you know who you are

Fuck you you fucking asshole, thanks for making my life fucking hell, I regret the day I ever fucking met you, if finances were different I would never see you again apart from when I had to. Cannot wait til I can get the hell outta here.

Fuck You

Decy

Dear Decy,

chin up kid, just think you have drinks with me soon so that's something to look forward to ;)

Also, now the weather is getting good we should take the dogs to belle vue soon.

- sg

Dear lau,

you made me proud...for a change. Now don't fuck it up!

- me

Dear chick with herp derp who's been on my balls since high school to bang but I be like..no no no no U fat,

Y U NO hot and interesting and no have herp derp so I can bang you good?!! Better yet, Y U NO share number of your hot friend you were with last night??

-Yours truly, Wedgely Winterbottom III

Dear grd,

Thank you for the kind thoughts.

-Realism

Dear last night,

Not that walking home at 5 in the morning being offered blowjobs and hash every half block wasn't fun, but you probably should have just made me stay at the first bar.

-Realism

Dear Realism

That sucks you should go back there punch them in the face and steal stuff.

Dear Life

Give me some fucking money so I can move out of this hell hole and away from this woman, I need my own place otherwise im gonna go fucking insane.

fed up

decy

dear slumlord,

i will enjoy every moment of spending money on a lawyer to burn you for the last year and a halfs rent if i find ANYTHING in my room not in the same place i left it. fucking faggot slumlords. tenants at will can fuck you up real quick guy.

and dear dude, claiming that you wrote my word for a couple years in the 80's stfu. never heard of you braH. been at it 12 years. walk away homie.

-noesydimbus

Dear Cunt who stole my bike

I fucking have you on CCTV and if I fucking see you then you better believe im gonna cut your fucking throat open, you fucking scummy piece of fucking shit, I will not rest til I fucking break your bones.

Fucking ready to go postal

Decy

dear decy...

cheers, i'm gonna try and save the beer money for a BMW though...

i hope you get that wee cararvan dwelling tinky bastard that stole yir bike tae...

dear massgraff...

i wasn't oot of a job, technically speaking... i was self-employed...

so when i had work, the money was bra...

now though i'll be gettin' a shitey wage, but it's money every week ken? an maybe even a wee van to drive aboot in tae...

the more you ken...

off to le boozer Rolf

• Like 1