Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear Neurosurgeon of mine,

You are on the cover of a local magazine as one of the best in Las Vegas,

and this week for some odd reason, a lot pf people talked with me about my head issues.

I wanted to write you a letter again, to show my appreciation for being such an amazing Doctor, instead I actually ran into you, and you remebered me 8 yrs later. (of course how could you forget a pain in the ass like myself?) I got to thank you in person, shake your hand and give you a hug again.

I was bound to run into you , after a few weeks of your name popping up.

Thank you again.

painintheasspatient,

Dear Laughs.

yes, Nbb is right, kind of.

I am a white devil.

not a liar though.

-SM

• Like 2

Dear broad,

C'MAAAAAAAAAAN S0N! first you accidentally rid my ipod of 5 years of music.

then i get about half back and you flat out lose the damn thing! note to self.

stay calm. stay calm. stay calm, walk dog, eat food, go shred and change mood.

_noes rock bop

Dear Smdubinsky,

that run in must have felt gewd. it's nice to be able to thank a mother fucker in person

for something like that. I'm hungry. You know what to do. I'll send the box.

_noes rock flop

dear intellectuals of the oontz,

back when i lived in a little bumfuck town, i was freaked ths shit out when this blue wavy spectrum of light came through my door windown and out of the huge picture window i was sitting under during a thunderstorm. props for anyone who can explain this to me. it lasted about 3-5 seconds.

RU.

i've heard of 'transient luminous events' ..like sprites, or st.elmo's fire, electrical discharges that shoot out of the top of clouds and such during thunderstorms, and form columns of reddish or blue light, but i don't think they go into people's houses.

i dunno. maybe it was a goblin.

RU,

i also lived in a bumfuck town a while back, we had CRAZY thunderstorms during the summer. I've seen some 'spider' lightning (they called it), the stuff that shoots cloud to cloud across the sky, that was bright enough to make it look like it was mid day at 10pm. If you didn't hear thunder, this may have been the cause. Could also have been coming from the direct angle out your window and gone right over your house. That shit is really fun to watch, not sure if y'all get those types of storms, just a thought.

-red.

*edit - second though.... symbols is right. Probably a goblin. or a psychedelic flashback.

lewis and clark

thanks! and you're very welcome!

i have been on a spam-banning rampage lately, i've gotten really good at spotting their screen names (and not only the abcd408 ones)

!@#$%

dearest inappropriate,

sorry about that! damn.

dunno where the fuck those dudes are.

maybe i'll yell at psm on fbook

!@#$%

p.s. i tried. it appears he has deactivated his facebook account, and raven doesn't seem to check his.

dear answerers,

i dont do drugs and this shit was straight through my house. it kinda looked like auroura borealis but it was round and about an inch wide.

RU.

Dear red,

i know what you mean, the shit that makes it look daytime and fucks up youre NVGs..trust me. anyway it was thunder and lightning with no rain and it was fairly dry air. it happend liek 4 years ago and idk what brought it back to thought.

RU.