Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear oontzers

thx for the mod appreciation

it's often a thankless job, and usually comes with a barrage of complaints

and now i've jinxed it so the good times are over

but word. my pleasure.

the 831 thread wil be back

and likely PICS ONLY

there's like, a police roll call going on in there.

i guess i'll open it though.

!@#$%

ssn

always nice to see you

i hope the neckwarmer did it's job

spring is on it's way so hopefully it's warming up out there

!@#$%

dear NOESY,

i know.. my bad.. i called you early on i think.. then i decided to get black out fucking drunk.. no idea how i got to the hotel.. but thats beside the point.. on saturday i just dipped.. BUT, this weekend i need to start my search for my new baller-mansion in yer area.. sooo.. i will most likely be up there in need of couch. so yeah, end of lengthy letter.

sincerely,

ESQIRR..

p.s.

fuck beantown chad bars.. they make my life hurt.

WIN A FREE MONTH OF 12ozPROPHET - DIRTY DOZEN - VIP COMPLIMENTS OF ADIDAS

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!

Our advertising partners help make 12oz possible, so please show them some love and check out their goods and services regardless of contests and incentives.

This contest will run all week. All submissions must be received by Friday March 18, 2011 at 6pm EST.

Contest Rules:

1. Click on any Adidas advertisement you see throughout 12ozProphet.

2. Once on the Adidas Facebook site, hunt around for the share button, publish the link to your wall. Take a screen grab of the posted link on your wall and win TWO FREE WEEKS OF VIP!

3. PM all the screen grabs to us by deadline!

Bonus:

Click on any two other advertisements and take a screen grab of any page within the advertisers site and send the two bonus screen grabs along with the Adidas screen grabs and win TWO EXTRA FREE WEEKS OF VIP! Note: Each screen grab from the bonus batch must be from a separate ad campaigns and cannot be a 12ozProphet ad or from the same advertiser as the first two screen grabs!

Thats a full month of VIP for submitting 4 screen grabs proving you took the time to visit our advertiser's site and check out their offerings. Plus you're helping 12ozProphet by showing our advertisers love and support which goes a long way towards making them want to advertise on 12ozProphet again.

Remember: Send us your screen grab via Private message. We will update member accounts once a day, so please be patient and we'll hook it up. Make sure you submit correctly because we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong. Limit: 1 completed submission per member per contest.

And again… Please show our advertisers love and check out what they have to offer. It only takes a few minutes to check out their goods and in return their support helps maintain 12ozProphet and keep it growing.

This contest will run all week. All submissions must be received by Friday March 18, 2011 at 6pm EST.

WIN A FREE MONTH OF 12ozPROPHET - DIRTY DOZEN - VIP

Dear Symbs,

haha thanks i gave up on that experiment even though it was gonna be prettty...found out the protocol i was using wasnt working..and needed to get thesis done asap so im doing other shit...dunno how u work in a lab...maybe its the one im in right now but i hate it...wanted to do a phd thing too..not anymore

freaks

dear essquirr,

stay out of chad bars. it's only a disappointment. however. i have been frequenting one.

not sure how to feel about that. holler at me. saw yo text. failed to respond now that

i'm thinking about it. don;t be weird. don;t live too far away. keep me company. no homo.

i want some ice cream. the movie i watched tonight made me fall asleep. i'm bouta buy

a macbook pro. peace. and. hair. grease.

-sir noes-a-lot from camelpot

dear freeks

it's ups and downs, and definitely is utterly dependent on who the PI is.

i started out: insanely driven, intimidatingly smart PI with nary a care but that you were in the lab churning out data. totally appreciated the need for a vacation, published tons (i've been in nature and cell and have 18 publications)

2nd PI: total idiot. flush with grant money but no idea how to use it effectively. did not appreciate the need for vacation but knew people only like to work 9-5 M-F. we only published twice in crappy journals after i took charge. likely going to lose funding in a few years.

3rd PI: former post-doc from 1st PI. complete balance.. super smart, very knowledgable, motivated, completely knows life is more important than work, normal schedule, vacations ok. we're in line to publish at least twice this year, about to get a grant

if you have any questions or would still consider a PhD, let me know. lots of dumb people slog through this shit. it IS possible.

!@#$%

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!

Our advertising partners help make 12oz possible, so please show them some love and check out their goods and services regardless of contests and incentives.

Contest Rules:

1. Click on any Adidas advertisement***you see throughout 12ozProphet.

2. Once on the Adidas Facebook site, hunt around for the***share button , publish the link to your wall. Take a screen grab of the posted link on your wall and win TWO FREE WEEKS OF VIP!

3. PM all the screen grabs to us by deadline!

Bonus:

Click on any two other advertisements (Each must be from a separate ad campaigns and cannot be a 12ozProphet ad or from the same advertiser as the first two screen grabs) and take a screen grab of any page within the advertisers site and send the two bonus screen grabs along with the ____________***screen grabs and win TWO EXTRA FREE WEEKS OF VIP!

Thats a full month of VIP for submitting 4 screen grabs proving you took the time to visit our advertiser's site and check out their offerings.***Plus you're helping 12ozProphet by showing our advertisers love and support which goes a long way towards making them want to advertise on 12ozProphet again.

Remember: Send us your screen grab via Private message. We will update member accounts once a day, so please be patient and we'll hook it up. Make sure you submit correctly because we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong. Limit: 1 completed submission per member per contest.

And again… Please show our advertisers love and check out what they have to offer. It only takes a few minutes to check out their goods and in return their support helps maintain 12ozProphet and keep it growing.