Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear bird...

shut the fuck up aboot it... i told you it's completely out of my control... yet you still seem to want to make me feel like i'm an arsehole aboot the whole thing. give it a fuckin' rest. way to put a downer on the weekend...

dear symbols...

one day, i will purchase some of those things you seem to desire so much but only on certain conditions...

rolf

chamillionaire,

that new track 'Charlie Sheen' you're about to drop is cornier than deer shit. Prepare for the hate.

-red.

Dear employer/manager,

not taking pride in work is one thing, that's your choice. I disagree with it, but it is your choice.

But not leaving the station AT ALL prepared for the next day, when i have to come in, really pisses me off. We both know i do this better than you do, you just happened to have the connections before i did to get the in. I'll take this art further, with more precision and authority than you ever will, trust. If you fuck me like this again, i'm going solo and stepping my game up to crush you personally.

-ResistingEmoweredAuthorityConstantly.

Dear ex/bm

I know we havnt talked in about 5 Months.. I really wish you can stop being a selfish bitch and actually let me see my seed for once. I know I fucked up but it was you who fucked Up first. I didn't want things to be this way honestly. I'm not gonna lie I do miss you and would be lying if I said i dont feel anything anymore. Hopefully it's not to late to Atleast build up some relationship with you. But I don't see that happening.. I should have been there for you thru out your Whole process.. I Atleast hope you do quit being an angry bitch. I miss my seed...

Nohomo/suicidalness.

Just hurting....

Dear Obnoxious,

I'm so sorry man. I don't know what I would do if I had a kid and couldn't see them.

Sometimes people are hella spiteful. Before my friend went to Afghanistan his ex wouldn't let him see his daughter.

I hope reason takes over and she at least let's you see your kid

Dear nbb,

Really? Tell sm hi!

Laughs

Dear Life,

you are fucking amazing right now.

My co-worker asked me the other day.."are you in Love?...do we need an intervention"?

because i've been coming to work on that natural high.

it has absolutely NOTHING to do with a boy (this time)

you're just treating me sooo good.

Dear NBB,

I was not watching gangland..I am one of those who get absolutely consumed by news when tragedy hits.

but i was texting back.

smile.

Dear Laughs.

sup girl.

(he didnt tell me hi, on your part)

Dear Casek.

Im framing that awesome fucking picture.

its perfection.

Dear Vegas.

you're looking pretty fly right now

Love

lOve

loVe

lovE

ese eme X times 2 hockey stick.