Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear whoore in the pub...

you can fuck right off you fuckin' cheesey belter...

check the fuckin' nick o' yirsel' in your long summer hippy dress when it's only been sunny after a fuckin' 5 month monsoon for 6 hours today... you must be too fuckin' stupid to feel cold...

don't tell me my mates and the fuckin' barman we can all watch what we were watching on the TV with a tinny in oor hoose, you cheeky fuckin' arsehole...

i spend the vast majority of my wages and time in that pub, but if you think you and your clapped in junkie faced boyfriend/possible hermfrodite dyke-finger-artist-minge-basher friend can swan the fuck in an bark orders aboot the shop then you're pissin' in the fuckin' wind..

i gave you your two pound back, you never lost oot on any money, and got to hear two of your shitey emo rock tunes, do you think i want to listen to that shite after i've been knockin' my fuckin' pan in oot in the cold all fuckin' week...

doubt it...

the fact you started telling your boyfriend/girlfriend who was built like a jockeys whip to punch me made my fuckin' night though...

and the fact you both got laughed the fuck oot the pub was even better... you are lucky i presumed you have beef curtains down below under that fuckin' draped shawl you were wearing, otherwise i would've stabbed you square in the face with a closed fist...

cunts...

rant over...

rolf

masstication,

most likely im going with the deicated one. the one chick lies to impress me which is sweet but i could care less if shes from cali, was shot in the leg with handgun, died twice, was abused by every boyfriend and every dude she has ever come in contact with, migth be going to tokyo for some competition, is half albino (is why she dont want to go outside) but its ok now she got a shot that stops that. shes a merc, trained in exactly the same "shit i am" can paralyze someone in 4.5 seconds,cuz she recorded the time and found someone willing for her to try it, and last but definately not least went to a gunfigth with a sword and won.

Cool story??

hell yeahs bro.\

RU.

Dear Saturday,

that was a bit odd, eh? I should be in bed now but I don't think one more gasper will kill me.

much appreciated, meinnit

Dear Rolf,

My bestest friend is a weegie and his accent ain't nearly as strong as yours! Even when he's drunk as fuck and speaking run offs in barely understandable broken Scottish. Still, I understand every word and that makes me a little proud to be a celt.

Keep on keepin on innit

sincerely, grounded

Dear Pizzy.

timing.

DSC09013.jpg

ya belive that?

dear Noes,

your fault

DSC09012.jpg

dear fishsticks

shoe shopping ftw.

DSC09010.jpg