I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

Re: I wanna see your...........PETS!

tumblr_m9r9y0Vesm1rp1d29o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m9r9zcQMQT1rp1d29o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m9on04ZQhM1rp1d29o4_500.jpg

You got a puppy?! What did you call it? He or she? Will you be making it a halloween costume?

Whatever, it's all kinds of cute.

Jack Russell's for the mother fucking win...if only they didn't moult so damn much. Alfie chased down a rottie in the park the other day because he was jealous of him playing with Ruby.

I've been making a patchwork quilt and got bored of the squares so I made the dogs some bandanas...

20120919_164022_zps68c465d5.jpg

I can't believe Ruby is gonna be 1 next month.

This is my friends Presa, she's two weeks older than Ruby, twice the size but Ruby is top dog.

loki_zps4f1119f9.jpg

There's a lot of rambling there but I've taken a few valium and it's late, my bad.

Any of you have any raw food 'recipe' suggestions for the dogs?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 months later...

Re: I wanna see your...........PETS!

her head and neck are, but its a bit more wiry/bristley on her body.

i pick her up tomorrow.

I could have got her today but i'm going to a birthday party in denver tonight and didn't want her first night away from what she's gotten used to to be spent in a kennel. so tomorrow the adventure begins.

her name is ellie mae but she doesn't seem to know it, i think its probably going to just get shortened to elma.

i took mabel to meet her today, they seemed pretty much indifferent to each other.

481659_515834937425_1937101142_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

does anyone have experience w/ ruffwear products?

i'm looking at getting a coat for my vizsla. its been so cold here lately that she's not playing enough to wear her out outdoors and she's starting to be problematic...

i'm looking at the cloudchaser

________

this week i took my dogs to pawnee national grasslands, its like this

Pawnee8.jpg

i knew mabel liked to jump off of stuff, but i had never seen her go so crazy as she had here. she was jumping down 10 foot vertical cliffs, she cleared one ten foot gap, and she made it up a 6 foot vertical wall chasing after her ball.

it was awesome to watch her figure out how to maneuver the terrain. its amazing to see a 35 pound dog do this stuff.

if it warms up this week i'll go again and get video of her being insane.