I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

really gotta clean it's tank more but was religious about doing it for a while but my fish kept on dying so now I do it rarely and they are growing.

IMG_7191.thumb.JPG.f2347a696ce01433d3f81577e2651ec1.JPG

thinking about adopting an ex racing greyhound to give the poor dog a loving end to his/her life.

I've heard after several years of racing they become quite serious couch potatoes so that could work for me.

just got to wait till my daughter is a little older.

17 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

really gotta clean it's tank more but was religious about doing it for a while but my fish kept on dying so now I do it rarely and they are growing.

IMG_7191.thumb.JPG.f2347a696ce01433d3f81577e2651ec1.JPG

thinking about adopting an ex racing greyhound to give the poor dog a loving end to his/her life.

I've heard after several years of racing they become quite serious couch potatoes so that could work for me.

just got to wait till my daughter is a little older.

HA! I have a tank with that same pineapple for my Beta fish.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

B790C989-9733-4A0A-B115-64E3F8ECCD8D.thumb.jpeg.99a364c43cd987f4516ba0def86c0b0c.jpeg

D0D6E81F-7647-41BC-AD24-45AEB4DF87C0.thumb.jpeg.22a22fb6b8a7408e2282ed6213e3a554.jpeg

FFDA4CEE-0B62-4DA9-BB14-72D8501355FC.thumb.jpeg.f8d041b79ec24313ce65f0fb900a9630.jpeg

Arlo the cat is a professional barn cat. He graduated from Montana’s Feral Cat Program and kills just about anything that moves, up to prairie dog sized. 

George the dog was adopted about 5 months back. He was a stray roaming a local Indian reservation. Got hit by a car and left for dead. Someone dropped him at the vet, who managed to save him but he lost a arm all the way up to and including a shoulder. Somehow ended up at the humane society where we noticed him and brought him home. He’s about a year and half old and some sort of German Shepard/ mutt mix. 

Him and Arlo get along swell. 

• Like 3
  • Props 1

Yay, thank you @misteraven! I was super excited to join and a little shy and didn't know where I'd post the first time, but I'm *so* happy I found this thread!

Also, @Dirty_habiTthey don't get to stay my pets, but I'm so happy that I get to take care of them till they're strong enough to go back into the wild. ? I will for *sure* cry when Suzie leaves. Frankie (the raccoon) got to back to the big raccoon rescue to live and I'm so happy for her! Here's one of my beasts who *does* live with me, though! His name is Mouse and he'll ride your shoulders every chance he gets ^^. 

image.png.c678560b207fcec620751d1a69b1e698.png

• Like 1
  • Props 1

@grublifeYeah, no doubt the community here can be intimidating, but you've managed to skip the usual hazing that was standard protocol on here for a long time. Not to stray off topic, but how did you find it?

Getting back on topic, do you volunteer for the animal stuff or is that how you earn your living? I actually happen to volunteer at a therapeutic riding center that focus on working with severely physically / mental / emotionally challenged individuals (most often kids) by introducing them to horses / horsemanship. Like dogs (maybe more so), horses mirror the emotion and energy of their riders. So the horses are a sort of vehicle to help people work through complex emotion and other disability. 

@misteravenoh no, the hazing!!!! Now I'm genuinely curious about the hazing part....  To answer your question! I started tagging a little character of mine a few months ago (I usually do little frog comics to tell a story) and I've been falling more and more in love with graffiti (of course). A friend of mine learned from this community when they first started and recommended that I join ^_^! I can't wait to learn all the things and go bigger! Is there somewhere (on the forum) that you think I should start? I'm super shy, but extremely enthusiastic, haha!

I work at a veterinary clinic :). It's SO COOL that you volunteer at a therapeutic riding center!!!!!!!! I can't even imagine how big an impact it is for those kids and people to be able to have time with horses and animals. I'm so happy to meet you! ?Thank you for doing that work - I can imagine it's emotionally exhausting, but super rewarding. Also here is Donovan, the pigeon who lives at the clinic with us ^^.

image.thumb.jpeg.41a402b6c00043e6a5e62392f4df252d.jpeg

Edited by grublife
I forgot to add the picture >_<
  • Like 1

@grublifeHey, you saying that catface recommended us?! Or was that just a coincidence? She's a super OG on the forums and would love to see her post again if so.

Anyhow, the forum is pretty vast, so plenty to dig through. There's obviously a ton of photos and feedback threads, but also a ton of likeminded people talking about everything as you've noticed here in this thread. 

That pigeon is freaking awesome! (And thanks for the kind words).

In any case, enjoy the forum and I'm sure we'll catch up in other threads.

If you have some time, please read this thread and help spread the word to other people that you feel would be a good asset to community on here.

• Like 1