I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ahh yeah hah..I did wonder.

She gets a rash in her armpits and on her neck that she bites at, like hives. She's had skin tests so the vet thinks it's either her food or environmental, she's on a hypo-allergenic diet and I'm strict with chemical stuff anyway because I get contact dermatitis and she has oatmeal baths. She seems to run hot all the time even when it's cold so I'm already worried about how she's gonna cope with our week of sun...20 days good weather in Wales? I wish!

Re: I wanna see your...........PETS!

I briefly considered getting into dog shows before quickly discovering that showing a dog has every bit of absurdity that comes with any other fashion/beauty type show- all sorts of tricks to make the best look, extreme hating by the other people showing, etc., etc. Plus, it seemed like mostly women and gay men showing their dogs, not my scene. Finally, it's not like you do one show or something, there's many shows that build toward bigger ones. Overall, none of it was my thing to do.

This is a reality show that is basically like the show lifestyle. These women have fancy expensive parties for their dogs, and there's drama and bitterness, it's fucking disgusting!

[ing]http://www.doggiemoms.com/Doggie%20Moms%20Logo_WebSplashPageCropHiRes-6_091011update.jpg[/img]

doggie_moms--300x300.jpg

Any pit owners have any experience with their dogs having sensitive skin?

Had a rednose that had skin issues, had to feed her the skin health food and be very careful about chemicals around the house (carpet spot cleaners etc) but grass was the biggest irritant of all. I would take her to the dog park to play, and within an hour her belly would be red and blotchy. Then she would dig at it until it bled (retard), I had to stop taking her. It never went away, but it seemed to be worse in warmer months.

So I have that to look forward to :(

I had a bash at making my own oatmeal shampoo and started her on sulphur supplements, there's been an improvement but we'll see...

Yeah, she's kind of a retard too evil.

DSCF2779-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

akita-inu

the color is considered "torake" which means tiger striped

shes a little over 3 months and still whines a lot to get her way

i also have a male 4 months who is a lot more docile surprisingly

dsc01453vm.jpg

to say i have my hands full at the moment is an understatement

• Like 2

I took Ruby to the vet on Thursday so they could take some more blood for a more extensive blood panel. Hopefully they'll be able to pin point exactly what it is she's allergic to. I hate giving her steroids but it's super upsetting when she's scratching until she bleeds.

If anyone else has a dog with skin issues I'd definitely recommend adding Manuka Honey to some home made oatmeal shampoo. It really helped relieve the symptoms.

She got a cute love heart bandage that was meant to be kept on until the next day...it lasted less than a half hour so I only managed a shoddy iphone flick.

d547b8b1.jpg

this girl was giving away because of a ugly divorce....

after 5 days she was gone.. we gave her away she was too fucking wild..

perhaps if we had her prior to finding the dog above we might have put up with her....buttttttttt

24od1k2.jpg

we still have our dogs

Fatso and Cici going to vet (yearly shot)

4v0djl.jpg

damn sorry Vergudo shit sucks..

my girl found this old man lost hungry and scurrred.

345loq9.jpg

his is now part of our family. we named him KoKi

kinda reminded me of this....

Amazing Rescue of a Stray Dog, With Incredible Ending

The dog is blind and hiding in the corner of a dirty lot in South Los Angeles when these people rescue it. And a happy ending for everybody especially Fiona the dog.

This video is pretty cool. just has some corny song to it....

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cbc_1333077521