I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: I wanna see your...........PETS!

Da fuck dude... Do you let your dog smoke weed. That dog looks like he just smoked a bowl :lol:

I wish that my dog smoked pot. :D

Nah, she is just syked on life and chasing tennis balls. (Cane corso.) I'd imagine that if she did smoke weed she'd bug out. Her anxiety is through the roof without herb.

The rott i was going to save wound up going back to his original family, which is good news but being the self centered prick i am, i was disappointed. The woman than runs the rescue kept me in mind so i now introduce 12 ounce to Good Dog Karla Marx Shitting Machine Extraordinaire. (name pending)

GEDC0831.jpg

now.jpg?t=1292129586

she's a huge bitch that you can't help but hug. even after she has eaten 4 keyboards, 2 mouses (?) 1 christmas tree and a real mouse.

dont know if this has been posted in here. i dont come in this thread much. but im a dog owner and if you are one too, prepare the bitch tears cannons. this made me cry the whole time i watched it.

(both times)

This shit is one of the few things that puts me in tears, like bawlin you don't even know :(

My sister called me today saying her evil cunt mother in law was about to toss out 3 kittens in the street, so she grabbed them and wanted to know if I could find them a home.

Some lady off Craigslist took one, one of my ex's took another, but my br0ther grabbed the cutest one. About 5 weeks old, this little muthafucka don't wanna sit anywhere but on the back of your neck, he was on my br0 the entire time we walked around Petco haha

154829_471584761703_504961703_5796345_8270052_n.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My girlfriend and I are huge animal people. I grew up with cats and dogs in my house and once I moved out we immediately adopted our first cat.. She's a chubsta and was named Sprinkles when we got her:rolleyes: ... We just started calling her Kitty and that's how it stayed.. Shes 15 lbs of Maine Coon and Calico mixed.

28vzvdc.jpg

25uo03o.jpg

5u1qu8.jpg

And in November we picked up this little guy. He's straight Maine Coon with the triple paws. Named him Felix, just got the poor bastard fixed yestereday

rm5h00.jpg

614384162_2193160153_0.jpeg?limitsize=580,480&outquality=56&ext=.jpg&border=1,0,0,0

614383891_2193159138_0.jpeg?limitsize=580,480&outquality=56&ext=.jpg&border=1,0,0,0

He can pick shit right up with his paw, it's like he's got opposable thumbs.

Just like Irish I'm allergic to cats. It seems to have died down slightly over the past few years, but I still either live eating allergy meds or not being able to breathe through my nose.

*EDIT: Lovin this thread. You guys all got some awesome pets.

• Like 1

as posted in another thread.

these are some foster dogs for a few weeks.

2 girls. 9 weeks old. need some meat on their bones, as their ribs are showing. tripping over their lanky ass legs, and think they are tough shit.

pits?..(i was told)

eating the couch right now.

im sure i will post a lot, until they are gone anyway. hopefully they find a home soon.

name suggestions?

DSC07932.jpg

DSC07947.jpg

DSC07948.jpg

DSC07936.jpg

DSC07940.jpg

i figured id return the karma, since a rescue found my dogs a home a while back.

• Like 1