I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ahaha mordecai.

Props for the tortise pic. I wouldnt care if they were illegal to catch. Your Mom probly saved it's life. Some dumb kids Couldve gotten it And start fuckin with it. Not sexually of course. Would love having a tortise just chill in my back yard. Only shit around my area Is the blue bellyd lizard. Which I can catch by hand at the beach.

Re: I wanna see your...........PETS!

My cousins pitbull had puppies a couple weeks ago and I'm going to get one in a couple of days, at what age should i get his ears cropped? if anybody can pm me with information. thanks

cropping ears and tails is fucking wack. why dont you get your dog tatted up while you are at it.

• Like 2

people crop ears and tails for 2 reasons.....to either show their dogs or to fight their dogs......both are equally weaksauce.....

yea totally fucking weak to show a dog, wtf are you talking about?

im a horrible person because i have a show dog and its ears were cropped before i got him. i have had 4 pits in my life and they lived happy and long lives and my two now are great. your generalizing is fucking stupid... i know more about this breed and have put more in good homes then i can count. weaksauce br0!

also to note your ignorance some breeds get tails docked because of cancer in them and it lowers the risk of having it at a later age...

• Like 1

we have dogs with cropped tails .. luckily their ears are left alone

they are rescues so some dumb fucks did it.

i would never ever do that to a dog. i've read they actually have no idea if it hurts them at later times. (like phantom pain)

i miss their tails

we found a dog in an empty lot the other day and took her home, cleaned her up and adopted her out. she still had her tail and it kept hitting my little dog in the face

IMG_1831.jpg

IMG_1825.jpg

yea i PERSONALLY would never do it but there are reasons why people do it other then to fight them or thinks it "looks cool"...

hell for some working dogs its for safety and most get it done 2-3 weeks from being whelped...

i love it when dogs play fight. good

pics.

i am not a big fan of animals with people names, just because the possibilities are limitless when not confined to shit like jennifer

turtles ARE rad. i come up on a few every summer as i trek through the woods.

Aussies have their tail docked because of the nature of their working environment (and where they tend to go romping around anyway). Prevents damage to the tail, matting, etc. while herding or just being Aussies in general... they are docked when they are essentially newborns, and many do not even wake if it is done while they are asleep...

1118101903.jpg

IMG_1485.jpg

IMG_1487.jpg

IMG_1495-1.jpg

1125092228.jpg

dex.jpg

my weimer and my soon to have puppy have cropped tails.

my in laws have a dog that should have its tail cropped--it wags it too much and sprains its tail. seriously.

saying its terrible and all that... i was circumsized and i'm okay. i'm sure its like that. also dew claws are in the same arena i think. and those should always be gone.

yea i PERSONALLY would never do it but there are reasons why people do it other then to fight them or thinks it "looks cool"...

hell for some working dogs its for safety and most get it done 2-3 weeks from being whelped...

2913d1226685954-ear-cropping-styles-cropchart.jpg

BATTLE READY

yea totally fucking weak to show a dog, wtf are you talking about?

im a horrible person because i have a show dog and its ears were cropped before i got him. i have had 4 pits in my life and they lived happy and long lives and my two now are great. your generalizing is fucking stupid... i know more about this breed and have put more in good homes then i can count. weaksauce br0!

also to note your ignorance some breeds get tails docked because of cancer in them and it lowers the risk of having it at a later age...

ummmmm.....woah.way to try to read between the lines. i never said that people who show dogs or people who obtain dogs with cropped ears/tails were weaksauce. i said that people who crop their dogs ears for cosmetic reasons are fucking dumb. i understand if you have a show dog that there are particular characteristics of particular breeds that need to be represented. 4 pits in your life? cool story br0. my parents were dog breeders throughout my childhood and have owned dogs ALL of my life. does that make my opinion any more qualified? no. its just my opinion. i guess i should have been more specific with my previous statement considering the average level of intelligence/common sense in ch.0 is stuck on stupid.

Aussies have their tail docked because of the nature of their working environment (and where they tend to go romping around anyway). Prevents damage to the tail, matting, etc. while herding or just being Aussies in general... they are docked when they are essentially newborns, and many do not even wake if it is done while they are asleep...

1118101903.jpg

IMG_1485.jpg

IMG_1487.jpg

IMG_1495-1.jpg

1125092228.jpg

dex.jpg

its a good thing that dog got its tail cropped...you can tell its at a lower risk of injuring it from all the hard work herding in those photos. hahah j/k

fist it's funny you should mention that, if i ever had a kid i wouldn't have him circumcised, but i think we've discussed that on the board before. and then repeated ad nauseum

guess it's true, in that case you don't know what you're missing so it's no skin off your dick. whommp whomp

its a good thing that dog got its tail cropped...you can tell its at a lower risk of injuring it from all the hard work herding in those photos. hahah j/k

haha, yeah yeah, he's a goofy, fun-loving little shithead, but he actually has done some herding trials and what-not to see where he is at instinct-wise. i had some dope photos from his first run, but that computer bit the dust. it's pretty nuts what herding dogs know how to do without ANY training...