I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

found a good home for my dog "duke" today.. it wasnt easy giving him up but im glad i found a great home for him instead of taking him to the shelter.. i wish things could have worked out better and taken him with me to my new home... i will never have a dog like him again.. dam i never thought i would get so attached to a dog but hes more then that for me now hes my best friend..

end rant... dogs truly are mens best friend.. every day i got home he would be so fuking happy to see me..

end rant

Watson and swamp.. financially my mom couldn't keep the house anymore. Becuz my dads been out of work for 3 years.. so we thought best idea was to give the house to the bank.. but I couldn't find any place that accepted pitbulls or and afforable spot.. so I found someone from my moms work to kind of foster him till I find something. But if I can't find something soon I know she will get to attched and won't give him bak.. never thought it would be this hard but this all sucks..

i get what u guys are saying.. but im still looking for a spot..i know i have acouple months to get some where before she gets real attched to him.. so im hoping for the best my other problem is that some times i work 12 hours a day and its also not fair to him to be locked up inside all day. atleast at home my mom or brother would ake him out.. but nobody would if i live alone..

Its good he has somewhere for now, and you're right, more than likely the foster home will get attached. A year & half ago I had lost my home..was living in a room in a friends house and when it came down to the final minute, I had to relinquish my Bassett Hounds to a Bassett rescue and my Dachshund to a clients daughter. the hounds we're adopted together about 5 months later. And I get updates and pictures of the lil dachshund. As far as I know, everyone is doing well. It was the hardest thing i have ever had to do..and didnt rest until I knew they had a home. Illstate, I wish you the best. You're dog will be loved & taken care of. have faith. You're doing a 'responsible pet owner' thing by knowing your lifestyle change will prevent your dog from having the care he needs.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SMdoubleXL again.

thanks and i know what u went thru.. im probably going to go see him in like 2 weeks wen he gets a little settled in.. i talk to the lady who has him now and she says hes having a good time but that wen hes bord he sits in front of the door waiting for me to talk in and gets happy wen it opens but then he sees it aint me.. i know with time he will love the new owners like he loved me..

• Like 1