Shoes?

Fugazi

Those ain't half bad man.. I'm sure with some more color ways and you could style them with some dope shit those middle ones are solid..

So I ended up kind of "accidently" buying the Chicago black toes..

IMG_20210910_210615.thumb.jpg.46c82157cf4ba71453b1ec7fdf94787d.jpg

Just came in earlier.. I did the bid shit the other day on stockX as @Kults said but in the middle of my shift.. was like hmm, highest bid is this, I'll only go 5 dollars more.. about an hour went by and the price went down by a dollar.. another hour went by it went down again by one more dollar.. by then I figured meh fuck it I probably won't get em if they're this high I only put the bid up for one day so no biggie.. then like an hour and a half later BOOM, order confirmed.. 🤷🏽‍♂️ I only say I accidently got em cause I didn't expect for it to happen so quickly lol

• Like 1
  • Props 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, Tails0nE said:

Those ain't half bad man.. I'm sure with some more color ways and you could style them with some dope shit those middle ones are solid..

So I ended up kind of "accidently" buying the Chicago black toes..

IMG_20210910_210615.thumb.jpg.46c82157cf4ba71453b1ec7fdf94787d.jpg

Just came in earlier.. I did the bid shit the other day on stockX as @Kults said but in the middle of my shift.. was like hmm, highest bid is this, I'll only go 5 dollars more.. about an hour went by and the price went down by a dollar.. another hour went by it went down again by one more dollar.. by then I figured meh fuck it I probably won't get em if they're this high I only put the bid up for one day so no biggie.. then like an hour and a half later BOOM, order confirmed.. 🤷🏽‍♂️ I only say I accidently got em cause I didn't expect for it to happen so quickly lol

love it when that happens. put in a lowball bid and one of the resellers gets desperate for cash and accepts the offer. you scored 

• Truth 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

PXL_20220121_152542646.thumb.jpg.9a3f24eecd818c0df975f127bf916a90.jpg

Order three with the idea of returning one but am thinking of keeping them all, the grey ones have a fur footbed.

I am contemplating wearing shoes sockless, which would be a first for me. What got me going down this path is the idea of finding a shoe to wear home from the pool in the winter when sandals would be too cold. My first idea was to find some sort of fleece lined crock but I gave up on that and figured I would try the fur footbed slip on.

Does anyone have an opinion on going without a sock? My wife asserts that it is an acceptable thing to do and I get the draw but it also seems nasty and lazy to me.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, morton said:

Does anyone have an opinion on going without a sock? My wife asserts that it is an acceptable thing to do and I get the draw but it also seems nasty and lazy to me.

It looks great with some shoes and it’s easy. Imo not worth it though, you’ll ruin your shoes and your feet the second it gets a little hot outside. Not to mention them smelling like death in no time. Just get some no show’s for the same look 

unless you’re at the beach then all bets are off 

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

Salomon is my go to for running and hiking shoes. It looks like they have updated the lacing system.  the last update was good hopefully they have figured some way to reduce the bulge some more. The first generation was kind of wack because it popped out in front of your pants which let rain flow right into the shoe, defeating the waterproof system.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

5 minutes ago, morton said:

Salomon is my go to for running and hiking shoes. It looks like they have updated the lacing system.  the last update was good hopefully they have figured some way to reduce the bulge some more. The first generation was kind of wack because it popped out in front of your pants which let rain flow right into the shoe, defeating the waterproof system.

Yeah it’s a new lacing system. still on the fence about it but so far works well and looks cool. Hiking/trail shoes are def in rn. Salomon’s been killing it 

they got goretex too so kinda stopgap between wearing full on winter boots or mesh sneakers 

14 hours ago, morton said:

PXL_20220121_152542646.thumb.jpg.9a3f24eecd818c0df975f127bf916a90.jpg

Order three with the idea of returning one but am thinking of keeping them all, the grey ones have a fur footbed.

I am contemplating wearing shoes sockless, which would be a first for me. What got me going down this path is the idea of finding a shoe to wear home from the pool in the winter when sandals would be too cold. My first idea was to find some sort of fleece lined crock but I gave up on that and figured I would try the fur footbed slip on.

I have a pair of these and they are dope.  Lined Ugg moccasin. 

Ascot Slipper | UGG

I have traditionally shredded the uppers on work boots making resole a non starter. My work has not been as hard on boots for the past few years and the pair I am working on look like they may be a candidate for resole but I dunno, the uppers are pretty beat and I am not fully confident they would survive long enough to make it worth it. One contributor is that I run boots with goretex liner which always breaks down regardless. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, nicklesndimes said:

hahaha that's a genius idea, but nike would never recover from the backlash so they wouldn't risk it

after some websearching, i discovered that nike ventures are basically nike decades(the cult sneakers).

venture-runner-mens-shoes-HHcvdw.jpg

I like those, too. I might have to cop a pair. I have been buying this certain style of Nike SB from like a Payless store. They were $50 a pair. I guess Nike quit making them and now they are on resale sites for $400 a pair. Lol get fucked.

• Truth 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...