Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fugazi

Shoes?

I'm about to go out and buy some shoes, and I need some recommendations. I'm looking for something I can wear with shorts, but all my shoes are either skater shoes or formal type shoes, and I need something casual, and a little bit different. I'm thinking like some Adidas or KSwiss or some shit... anyone got any recommendations? I don't want basketball shoes or any of that shit either... Thanks in advance.

im about to go through the same thing.. im thinking of getting some low cut skate shoes, maybe circas or dvs.. but i was also thinking k swiss or some more reebok classics (not the iversons, those are wack)

for shorts, id say get something low, white.. or white and blue.. get something with shape.. good luck on the hunt

Guest imported_Tesseract

dude, are these socks i see on the lower left?!...i'd never expect that from a smoothski like you

Guest imported_Tesseract

guilty as charged. However, i cant rock these with shorts...wanted preppie status overload

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by MurderSluts

http://images.puma.com/usstore/catalog/products/34039205.jpg'>

i wouldnt wear them cuz they arent feminine enough for me but i could see a cool guy rockin these...

a dude like me would rock'em...props for having style in a thread that is condemned to get flooded by retro bullshit and thugspaceboots

girls love them

hahah, just not on you.

'niggas' hate them because they ARE on you.

and of course theyre comfy.

Mommy knows the right sizeola for her baby boyola.

just out of curiosity, do any of you rock TIMS or TIM KNOCK OFFS?

hahahaha.

i wear some TIM KNOCK OFF's for work... (walmart steez workboots)

but i mention this because, i dont know what it is about them, but when i wear them i feel like i could kick a mudhole in just about anyways ass.

no wonder so many black folks rock them... they make you feel G'd up.

:lol:

Originally posted by Jackson

:beat2:

I still got my old etnies from the last thread...

:lol:

that shit was funny, dont know why, but the whole fact that you mentioned you had the same ones from the last thread bit... and we're on... and... yeah.

good stuff.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now