The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Wtf is going on here lol? Assuming kitchen refinishing? 

Nah. This church flooded and the whole thing needs to be repainted. I told this dude it would take me a week to paint the actual church part with it's 40 ft tall walls and I would make sure everything in here was ready for them to have Easter mass. Then I would move out to the front entry part of the church, 2 bathrooms, an electrical room, 3 offices, and a nursery room for the children. This bitch fucked up his scheduling and has flooring going in the week we were supposed to paint the front of the church. This monkey mouth ass bitch had the audacity to tell me that I said I would have this entire hoe wrapped up in 5 days. He then says "I'm not trying to be an asshole, but I'm gonna have to call some one else in to paint the front. Just tell me what I owe you for the rectory part." My original contract was for $8000 which was already a banger ass look out price for this dude. I really think he fucked up this jobs money and is gonna try to pay this other contractor some ever more dirt ball ass wage. 

Funny thing is, I know the dude he contracted to paint the front. That's why I was telling him if he wasn't comfortable with the 1200 he could just pay me my original amount and I would work it out with the other dude. Lol.

• Like 2
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Nah. This church flooded and the whole thing needs to be repainted. I told this dude it would take me a week to paint the actual church part with it's 40 ft tall walls and I would make sure everything in here was ready for them to have Easter mass. Then I would move out to the front entry part of the church, 2 bathrooms, an electrical room, 3 offices, and a nursery room for the children. This bitch fucked up his scheduling and has flooring going in the week we were supposed to paint the front of the church. This monkey mouth ass bitch had the audacity to tell me that I said I would have this entire hoe wrapped up in 5 days. He then says "I'm not trying to be an asshole, but I'm gonna have to call some one else in to paint the front. Just tell me what I owe you for the rectory part." My original contract was for $8000 which was already a banger ass look out price for this dude. I really think he fucked up this jobs money and is gonna try to pay this other contractor some ever more dirt ball ass wage. 

Funny thing is, I know the dude he contracted to paint the front. That's why I was telling him if he wasn't comfortable with the 1200 he could just pay me my original amount and I would work it out with the other dude. Lol.

That's cold blooded on his part. 

• Truth 1

38 minutes ago, ndv said:

That's cold blooded on his part. 

You know, literally everyone that knows him in this industry have been telling me for years that the dude is a snake and I shouldn't fuck with him, but up until now I've had more than a little bit of success fuckin with him. It's a shame that everyone in this industry has a 'what have you done for me lately,' mentality.

45 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

@MOOGLE?stumbled on some truth there.  Fun fact: when it's an older Mexican girls tiddies it's anejo

Acachul from the left , Pulque from the right ...oak barrel shaped body aged

Edited by MOOGLE?
lol i beent knew i killed my image/video upload limit for the oontz a minute ago
  • LOL! 1