The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, you don't bring a knife to a gun fight and you don't bring a fat mouth to a strong pimp hand.  That shit never went away and is sometimes the right move.  In that first clip dude is running his mouth and could have done something after the first time he said shit.  Pimp man recognized this aint no tuff guy and slapped his ass down.  The fact that dude folded from a slap offers further proof that the pimp chose his weapon wisely.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

I just saw some commercial that was asking me to donate $25 to the forgotten Jews of Russia. Some of which haven't seen unleavened bread a nice the Holocaust.

First of all...get fuckin real. You're trying to tell me that these forgotten Jews don't know how to make their own bread. These Foo's don't need prepackaged matzahs every month, they need a fucking cookbook.

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I just saw some commercial that was asking me to donate $25 to the forgotten Jews of Russia. Some of which haven't seen unleavened bread a nice the Holocaust.

First of all...get fuckin real. You're trying to tell me that these forgotten Jews don't know how to make their own bread. These Foo's don't need prepackaged matzahs every month, they need a fucking cookbook.

Yo. They got a Ukrainian version too, and I belive another forgotten Easterm Europe country as well, I think its Romania 🤔  

I would like to think "people still fall for this?"  Then remember people still vote too.  So the answer is, YES!  

But seriously tho, my whole thing is this "forgotten"  how are they "forgotten" if someone took the time to run a commercial about it them. I mean, where they really forgotten until someone was sitting on the couch and then had a random thought,  "🤔 Whatever happened to those Eastern European holocaust survivors?"  "I better ask for 25 bucks to find out!"

• Truth 1

47 minutes ago, ndv said:

But seriously tho, my whole thing is this "forgotten"  how are they "forgotten" if someone took the time to run a commercial about it them. I mean, where they really forgotten until someone was sitting on the couch and then had a random thought,  "🤔 Whatever happened to those Eastern European holocaust survivors?"  "I better ask for 25 bucks to find out!"

Mad groups in multiple countries are easily forgotten, get no media coverage, not within "our" interests, out of sight, out of mind.  When did you last think of Native Americans?  What about all those kids starving in Ethiopia from the 80s?  I don't remember us celebrating ending hunger there.

• Truth 2

Honestly, the stupid policies or cancel coultre topics always have me reminded about the native Americans.  Specially when out government does something that tries to twist it as our land.  But I hear what you're our saying. 

6 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

@ndvbro I haven't watched regular ass tv in years. Every commercial was starving African babies and forgotten Jews and cancer kids. I was like what the fuck is this. Everybody wantin some damn $25.

You know, I think I am bout to beta something on gofundme.  Not a scam or nothing deceitful.  But just honest and genuine.  Idk, I'll think about it. 

• Props 1

Just now, ndv said:

You know, I think I am bout to beta something on gofundme.  Not a scam or nothing deceitful.  But just honest and genuine.  Idk, I'll think about it. 

Do it. I saw a homeless guy the other day flying a sign that said "spread some cheese on this broke ass cracker!"

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1