The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
7 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

This reminds me of a time we had greenpeace activists show up to our plant to "plug" a ridiculously large tailings discharge line (if you don't know what mine tailings are, just google it, not very pleasant stuff) - this line was big, like 24" 

They shimmied out onto it with the purpose in mind to try and plug it with a giant cork, and they couldn't get it to work and they're very lucky they couldn't because they all would have been bucked into that tailings pond and dead dead dead. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Deine Mudder said:

How did they actually stop it I wonder 🤔

I am still not sure if that's a fake video.  Because I mean eventually it has to come to stop by itself, and considering the momentum the tanker appears to have, and what seems to be nothing in site both ways on the track, it kinda throws a red flag.  

On 4/25/2022 at 11:39 AM, Deine Mudder said:

what is that, though ?

Future low tech cyberpunk clothing and utility eyewear/masks , exoskeleton clothing.

Shit like 

neuromancer.jpg

But proof of concept for when the technology catches up to design mock-ups.

Most of the shit is out there now but super bulky or stupid expensive like these bikes

70663ef7a68e45803de90d79883fc9bdbeb29630

• Like 1