The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Listen to this nonsense.

I was not going to post anything about this, but given I woke up at 5am and can't get back to sleep, I figure divulging it here is a good way of achieving catharsis as it may otherwise plague my mind going forward.

As some of you know, I have been doing a training course the past couple of weeks, have done a medical and drug test, in the hopes of securing employment in the mining industry such that I can better my life situation from a financial perspective with the longer term aim of travelling overseas and surfing locally once again.

I was "complained about"  and asked not to rejoin the class for the last 4 days by a junkie drug dealing cunt bitch named Tracey.

I know exactly who it was, as the guy I spoke to advised me that me having a couple hits of laughing gas in the first week prior to class was apparently a crime, even though it is nit only legal, it is the equivalent of smoking a cigarette, hypocrisy I noted on the phone call I recieved advising me not to attend.

Yet the fact that the truth was distorted and I was accused of doing this yesterday, when all I did was share personal, on subject stories within the supposed "safe" space of a classroom in relation to the effects of being a child from a broken home, the fact remains I called this worthless slut deug dealing cunt Tracey out for dealing during the class in the first week of class, and due to our teacher being an Indian immigrant, she had no idea of the local slang or exactly what was being spoken about or being arranged during her class.

Whilst I was not snitching, the nerve to be openly doing such a thing in front of someone whom would love to use drugs if I wasn't faced with the reality that from a sober baseline of zero, I can augment my chemical composition to go up to +1 on the graph for a period of time before falling to -1 for 3 to 5 times longer (at a minimum) than the period of time I am at +1, which lead me to realise that going "below zero" allowed "Satan" (for want of a better term, effectively I am referring to the guilt that stems from knowing that consumption of drugs is inherently bad and hurting myself by denying that I am naturally as "high" as it gets) to prey upon my weakened state of mind.

Additionally, I advised my recruitment consultant at my meeting last week of the only downside of the course was having to deal with jaw junkies "gnashing their teeth"  as their jaws clench speaking in local slang dealing drugs during the class was the only downside. I admitted then that I enjoy drugs yet there is a time and place, shich for me sees me isolate myself from the world as I become the uitimate form of "introvert" and go inside myself to spiritually sync with the divine as opposed to being in a public space contributing to the negative aspects that drugs and the organised crime syndicates which profit from their distribution get to fuck up the society sober people, including myself, live within.

So with this all said, I guess the complaint was this Tracey bitch "weeping" so that the script of Revelation and book of Matthew where there was "weeping and gnashing of teeth" as experienced in the life of Matthew Luke. Even in rhe wake of admitting that I would use nangs and would dispute it in a court of law as it would be my word against this whore said that unless there is video then it is a meaningless accusation as she is only intending to stop me laughing at how fucking pathetic her missing teeth  junkie slut ways see her portrayed to the workd as.

The fact that I signed the coursework and amended rhe "Submitted date" to have "I submit to no man,  woman or animal" initialized as my awareness that I need to explicitly state this for the record as I ain't nobody's bitch beyond roleplaying one if my wife would choose for me to do so, as happy wife, happy life after all.

The only other thing is when the consultant in charge of organising the courss asked the question "If you need anything, let me know" and I jokingly, yet seriously, said "I need a dollar for every human on Earth that exists as the price they pay for me to save rheir souls" as every human can donate a dollar if I (as someone with less than $100 in the bank as I write this post) was able to do when I posted this image of St George's Church recently on this very forum.

So consided this me being "St George" in slaying a dragon by cutting the head off a worthless cunt that would fuck society with her desire to stop me and others from laughing and loving their life as they fearlessly call other's out on their failures by exposing the ego I exchanged fkr eternal laughter as I exist in a cloud depicting a reality these passportless criminals will never be able to replicate.

Also, I never mentioned any names to the guy who called me to tell me not to attend the following days or to the consultant I spoke to last week so I never "snitched" but was "snitched on" and as such, I have ever right to expose this worthless cunt, 55 year old bitch named Tracy on this forum as that is what she gets for breaking omerta and ratting on Me, the one Man whose initials are MOB.

IMG_1626.jpeg

IMG_1522.jpeg

• LOL! 1

52 minutes ago, Deine Mudder said:

sorry, but tl;dr

TLDR. Did training course.

drug dealer bitch ratted on me for hitting laughing gas before the class started (weeks ago) whilst she arranged drug deals during class.

I was told not to attend the rest of the course due to her complaint.

The rest is me venting about her hypocrisy and once again I get ostracised for being innocent of any crimes while junkie scum get protected and sided with.

Edited by Mauler5150

Jail Time BBC reaction?

Hmm seems Tate must have gotten turned out in prison judging by the title of this recommendation I might click on if I dare infect my Youtube feed going forward with a corrupted algorithm seeming as I relate somewhat to his plight. 

IMG_1689.png