The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

TLDR. Did training course.

drug dealer bitch ratted on me for hitting laughing gas before the class started (weeks ago) whilst she arranged drug deals during class.

I was told not to attend the rest of the course due to her complaint.

The rest is me venting about her hypocrisy and once again I get ostracised for being innocent of any crimes while junkie scum get protected and sided with.

When you are interviewing or training for a job, DO NOT bring up past, present or future drug use…EVER. Also, do not bring up the “Matrix”….don’t say anything unless it’s directly related to the course or interview. Fill out the paperwork with out amending anything. Play by their rules until you get the job…once you get the job, do whatever you want.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

11 hours ago, LUGR said:

And I know you already know all that stuff.

You are right as I do know all this stuff.

Thanks for the reminder, yet I did the right thing by myself given I was under the impression that we would be getting $12K a year more than what was on offer from the places that were trying to recruit me so I would be better off going back to banking and doing 30 hours actual productive work and 10 hours of meetings and training per 5 day working week than working 172 hours over 14 consecutive days for less money.

I'll lay off the caffiene this time as it is like a truth serum, and I need to remember omission isn't the same as lying.

• Truth 1

My name is Walter Hartwell White. I live at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104. This is my confession. If you're watching this tape, I'm probably dead, murdered by my brother-in-law Hank Schrader. Hank has been building a Virtual Youtuber empire for over a year now and using me as his recruiter. Shortly after my 50th birthday, Hank came to me with a rather, shocking proposition. He asked that I use my Live2D knowledge to recruit talents, which he would then hire using his connections in the Japanese utaite world. Connections that he made through his career with Niconico. I was... astounded, I... I always thought that Hank was a very moral man and I was... thrown, confused, but I was also particularly vulnerable at the time, something he knew and took advantage of. I was reeling from a cancer diagnosis that was poised to bankrupt my family. Hank took me on a ride along, and showed me just how much money even a small indie channel could make. And I was weak. I didn't want my family to go into financial ruin so I agreed. Every day, I think back at that moment with regret. I quickly realized that I was in way over my head, and Hank had a partner, a man named Motoaki "Yagoo" Tanigo, a businessman. Hank essentially sold me into servitude to this man, and when I tried to quit, Yagoo threatened my family. I didn't know where to turn. Eventually, Hank and Yagoo had a falling out. From what I can gather, Hank was always pushing for a greater share of the business, to which Yagoo flatly refused to give him, and things escalated. Yagoo was able to arrange, uh I guess I guess you call it a "hit" on my brother-in-law, and failed, but Hank was seriously injured, and I wound up paying his medical bills which amounted to a little over $177,000. Upon recovery, Hank was bent on revenge, working with a man named Riku Tazumi , he plotted to kill Yagoo, and did so. In fact, the bomb that he used was built by me, and he gave me no option in it. I have often contemplated suicide, but I'm a coward. I wanted to go to the police, but I was frightened. Hank had risen in the ranks to become the head of the Cover Corp, and about that time, to keep me in line, he took my children from me. For 3 months he kept them. My wife, who up until that point, had no idea of my vtubing activities, was horrified to learn what I had done, why Hank had taken our children. We were scared. I was in Hell, I hated myself for what I had brought upon my family. Recently, I tried once again to quit, to end this nightmare, and in response, he gave me this. I can't take this anymore. I live in fear every day that Hank will kill me, or worse, hurt my family. I... All I could think to do was to make this video in hope that the world will finally see this man, for what he really is.

The MO-RA-l of this story is not only "You play with fire (RA - the Sun|Son God = Me) then you get burned, but you want to analyse me you play with an arsehole as such I will shit on you.

It is what it is

I love @misteraven for my life and giving me the opportunity to call out the maggots that infest this reality we share on their mistakes and transgressions against me.

Let this posting  sequence reflect my disdain for the path humanity has taken, with my existence as proof that I believe in a better tomorrow, should my personal creative capabilities be freed from the financial constraints currently placed upon them such that criminal faggots can PROfit.

I intend to turn the tables on such maggots, as my aspirations of a Southern Hemisphere "Vatican" whereby 12oz members are designated their own "Michealangelo" like space to do whatever they wish in a historical building is afforded to them in a vessel that sees seniority based on their join date and post count to this very forum.

• Props 1

If anyone is in my vicinity and wishes to grab themselves a part of "Jesus'" history here is your chance.

As unlike the Maddington Shopping centre middle eastern faggot hairdressers which charged me a shave ans hot towel ($35) after I asked them for a simple shave ($15) so they could put my beard hair in a museum so that they could make money from me, I give this gift to anyone paying attention without financial impost to me.

image.jpg

11 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

Maybe cool it with the general homophobic bullshit and use of faggot. 

I don't give a shit what your history is here on 12oz.

Noted. Thanks for advising me of your stance in regards to the subject as I am done with the exposition in that regard, yet I am sure you can appreciate I do not feel finding needles sitting in the toilet water as I go to piss being an experience that anyone should be subject to.

As for homophobia, I had a gay uncle I loved that died of AIDS in the late 90s and a half brother who is gay, yet my issue with him has nothing to do with his choice in sexual partners but rather his decision to have lied and stolen from me in the past. I am all for people doing what they want as long as there is no negative consequences that arise from said begaviours, and my rant above was directed at those whom pollute an inhibit my life experience such that I am exposed to the atrocities as described in paragraph #1.

Here is an image of the Gay monument in Centraal Amsterdam I took years ago as I seem to have lost the images of when I was walking through the Gay parade there. 

I am all good as long as people are honest. If you want to be a closeted junkie - then accept you are and expect to be called out on it by people who aren't (like myself) who have seen where living a life of promiscuity as people cheat on their wives with Men (even without drugs, which was potentially the case with my uncle) can lead.

DSCN0445.jpeg

1 hour ago, MOOGLE? said:

As someone with brown hair I found this amusing.

It's the same as hiw those who  claim to bd "black" people  also don't exist as "black" as a colour is soecifically desigbated by colour hex code #000000. Yet society refuses to correct those whom seek to encourage division based on the colour of one's skin on this fallacy, and as such I wonder what other truth is going to be bent for political purposes going forward?