The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The weather has been great this past week. And tomorrow I have an induction course for a xompany and as of today the skies are grey and rain is falling.

Hopefully the induction is indoors as the work is outdoors holding a lollipop sign and I just got rid of my cold (most likely was the result of mould infesting the last place I was staying I only discovered upon cleaning up as I was leaving), so last thing I want is to get sick again if i'm going to be working.

Also I offered all the tourists in the backpacker’s kitchen where I’m currently staying due to my Superannuation company making me jump through hoops a guided tour of my city by a local King to which they all declined.

How stupid are these money centric tourists to turn down such an offer of accompanying the ultimate Wingman who not only would do everything in my power to help them sample the finest my city has to offer in regards to it’s female quotient, but I would give them the night they would never forget in that they were granted the ability to become an immortal and respected member of Team Alpo in the process? 

If there was ever nonsense to be encountered in life, the rejection of My selfless offer of being a hospitable tour guide of My city to random 20somethings is way up there.

13 hours ago, ndv said:

This is what Fox comes up with. 

20230713_180152.jpg

The fact you Americans pay good money to be fed such nonsensical indoctrination astounds me.

While I appreciate the comedic double entendre undertones of the imagery, the fact that such a significant proportion of the population will use this as watercooler political talk for the next week really gives an insight into how deluded & manipulated the human species has become.

Thankfully those on those board maintain a healthy balance between buying into the bullshit and skepticism.

• Truth 1

Also not being able to post anymore pictures to update and illustrate my stories is nonsense of the highest degree.

Especially as the Bouncers here at the Belgian Beer Cafe locked the door on King’s Corner so nobody can attack Me from behind, so kudos to those who inadvertently look after Me, as this post extends my gratitude towards the unsung heroes who make My existence better as a result of their efforts to enhance the reality which I share with them.

31 minutes ago, Mauler5150 said:

Also I offered all the tourists in the backpacker’s kitchen where I’m currently staying due to my Superannuation company making me jump through hoops a guided tour of my city by a local King to which they all declined.

How stupid are these money centric tourists to turn down such an offer of accompanying the ultimate Wingman who not only would do everything in my power to help them sample the finest my city has to offer in regards to it’s female quotient, but I would give them the night they would never forget in that they were granted the ability to become an immortal and respected member of Team Alpo in the process? 

If there was ever nonsense to be encountered in life, the rejection of My selfless offer of being a hospitable tour guide of My city to random 20somethings is way up there.

Did you offer to provide free nangs with your tour? Or were they supposed to provide their own?

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

4 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

The fact you Americans pay good money to be fed such nonsensical indoctrination astounds me.

While I appreciate the comedic double entendre undertones of the imagery, the fact that such a significant proportion of the population will use this as watercooler political talk for the next week really gives an insight into how deluded & manipulated the human species has become.

Thankfully those on those board maintain a healthy balance between buying into the bullshit and skepticism.

Cuck.  It's become the American dream. 

• LOL! 1

12 hours ago, LUGR said:

Did you offer to provide free nangs with your tour? Or were they supposed to provide their own?

I left my nang dispenser at My Mum's place for now.

I did expound upon the benefits of nang consumption in general conversation though. 

Although I am taking a break from them as they really fuck up your teeth if you have more than 12 at a time.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Perhaps you've heard of this Australian dude, Rupert something.....

Oh I know about old Rupert. I think his surname matches the University I am an Alumni of.....

Seriously though, as a result of my university training in economics, is paying such exorbitant fees to watch cable tv really worth it when Youtube is still free? I couldn't imagine trading hours of my labour to obtain the funds to pay to watch tv shows every month, with a potential hit to My credit rating if I was unable to meet such contractual requirements.

Or maybe it Is just that I prefer to live my life as opposed to doing it vicariously through others I watch on TV whilst I make them rich in the process. Yet again, maybe this is just Me and My tendency to overthink such trivial things since I broke free of the media back in 2007 when I quit watching the news.

13 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Or maybe it Is just that I prefer to live my life as opposed to doing it vicariously through others I watch on TV whilst I make them rich in the process. Yet again, maybe this is just Me and My tendency to overthink such trivial things since I broke free of the media back in 2007 when I quit watching the news.

But bruh, they got the cast of Jersey Shore back together..... again!

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

10 hours ago, LUGR said:

This pic reminded me of this one time as a kid I tried to give a big ass monitor lizard a drink of my soda and it whipped me with its tail across my bare chest.

one of these

F405CC04-3B92-48C4-97A9-585050828C01.jpeg

I thought by “Monitor lizard” you were referring to our reptilian overlords the internet refers to as “Mr FBI Man” who secretly watches or every move from the other side of our computer monitors.

Thankfully you posted this pic to avoid any confusion.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

This statement sounds mad sus. 

Did someone try to touch you at the public pool?

Nah, but it happened on the same island I got stung by the bee on the top of my head. My friend who was with me on the bee sting tower climb stepped on a stonefish there. That shit will ruin your day real quick.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1