The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

some pop tarts may as well be cocaïna flavored...the brown sugar one is basically crack for a persons sweet tooth.

They used to be my bodega go to 99 cent snack in NYC after inflation destroyed the frosted honey bun & zebra cakes economy.

image.thumb.png.d1f67b09917d32c0aa1b478f88caa337.png

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I'm crying laughing right now. My homie just sent me a picture from 15 years ago where we were juggalos for Halloween. We legit had to scrap our way out of every party we went to.

You should post that shit up. It’s not like we can see your face, since it’s covered with juggalo paint.

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

On 5/25/2023 at 7:32 PM, Mercer said:

Enjoy, haven't done that in a minute myself, just schrooms, kinda miss it.

I had a great time. We took the dog to the mother-in-laws and spent the trip on our property. I learned too late that my anti-anxiety med (buspirone) blunts lsd and mushroom experiences, so I had a  heavy microdose experience while my wife had more of a standard trip. Regardless,  we fucked for like two/two and a half hours and it was brilliant. Highly recommended. 

Next time I'll skip the buspirone dose.

I've had shrooms in my freezer for a while. I need to make time for those--I get as much therapy from a good mushroom trip as I do from six months of talk therapy...

• Props 3