The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
13 hours ago, T4M* said:

1688432268467.jpg

I thought about buying one of these to wore it up so when the car is off the plates are blurred.  Then I starred thinking about possible malfunctions and the chances of a cop behind me so I then looked I to the legal aspect of these plates and the pros over the cons are not good so I didn't. 

However, there are digital plates you can get if your state is acceptable to them.  I am waiting on Texas to approve so I. An slap them o. My volvo. 

https://reviver.com/

• Like 1

This show is epic. The greatest part is when he gets issued a legit Death Certificate in India in spite of still being alive. If you ever want to go about becoming a Zombie whilst collecting a sweet travel insurance cheque, now you know how and where to go.

I would definitely recommend watching this show to anyone who seeks to travel to the cities featured on it, as you can avoid the taxi scams and other tourist traps that I have fallen for during different trips I made to various places.

The guy I rent a room from gave me 24 hours to get out a day after i paid my rent for the week in advance.

So upon packing everything, I'm now held hostage inside the house given he has locked me inside and didn't even let me empty the rubbish bins as I was cleaning up prior to leaving.

Lets see what happens.

12 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

The guy I rent a room from gave me 24 hours to get out a day after i paid my rent for the week in advance.

So upon packing everything, I'm now held hostage inside the house given he has locked me inside and didn't even let me empty the rubbish bins as I was cleaning up prior to leaving.

Lets see what happens.

Is that even legal around your way? Is he going to give your money back for the days you are not allowed to stay there?

19 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

Beck is just, Beck. He's been doing whatever the fuck he wants for like 30 years now, sometimes killing it and sometimes missing the mark. 

He certainly has influences that have shaped some of his flavors, but he's a one off.

its a shame he probably wont do another midnight vultures.

but naw it it was like a whole ass era of tv show music that was psychedelic  , corduroy , funk , folk , bluegrass all combined.

the closest i got to an actual genre name was thai funk

and folk funk

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, LUGR said:

Is that even legal around your way? Is he going to give your money back for the days you are not allowed to stay there?

Well My Mum who came to get Me and My stuff out of there got to cops to ensure I could safely leave.

I'll write off the money I gave him to cover any outstanding bills He feels owed for his attempt at extorting Money from Me and My Mother with the hostage type situation he had no doubt had planned for a while before he attempted to execute it (and possibly me due to his desire to use anger, rage and yelling as a means through which he could invoke fear for the means of compliance).

Fact is, I did everything I could to help the guy, including taking him to a financial counsellor earlier this year so he could see how his drug habits lead to him overleveraging his debt position to where he was effectively told by the counsellor that he was going backwards "into the red" by $100 a week without my rent covering the shortfall and giving him some additional capacity to repay what he already owed.

That was back in  January or February or so, and in spite of him being told he cannot afford to feed his dog and two cats unless I was paying him rent, he still thought he could rage out for 3 days blaming all his self inflicted problems upon Me upon the comedown after every 3 to 5 day meth fuelled grindr sex sessions with random guys he meets on the internet.

I've seen alot of shit in my day, but seeing a pantless schizo running around in his place with a full size axe in the dark or seeing a couple of 60 something year old gays buttfucking as I get up to get my breakfast were perhaps the most horrifying things that thankfully have "scared me straight" from having any desire to fall into a life of such misplaced priorities, as whilst I will never begrudge or judge anyone who chooses to have meaningless, emotionless drug fuelled sex they believe will make them happy in the moment, having seen the come down has shown me the proof of how My decision to promote celibacy and monogamy is the correct one.

So anyway, it is literally the middle of winter and I spent last night trying to find somewhere to stay and ended up just walking around the city looking for a dry place to sleep. I was unsuccessful in this pursuit and I need to try and make it until Monday so I can engage the services that help people in my predicament, as it was pretty convenient for his issue to not only be raised the day after I paid rent, but it was also a Friday about 30-40 minutes after all such services closed for the weekend to ensure his attempt at leveraging his position saw me in the most compromised one possible.

Thankfully the "SIK" Sikh policeman and his Aussie colleague provided me with the Joker card that not only allowed me to leave such a scene but I did so knowing that his karma will more than likely see him losing his house, his pets, and a lifetime of equity he had invested prior to the bank having already sent his debt past their collections team and sold it to a debt collection firm whose lawyers have already made contact and are in the process of taking back what they own as a result of the mortgage contract he signed.

Given I am a qualified mortgage broker who has dealt with the process of debt defaults as a Banker and client, you can see how I shared my knowledge to try and ensure that we both would have a place to stay, but his selfishness and ego that sees him believing that he could retire whilst laden with debt now sees us both a victim of him trying to outsmart Me as his intellectual superior in regards to the domain of finances and the contractual and legal obligations involved.

The Golden Rule has a funny way of working which is why I obey it to the greatest extent possible.

TLDR.

Treat others as you wish to be treated and you will remain "Golden" in regards to extracting the positive learnings from the most negative of circumstances. With the most Golden payoff being able to truthfully say "I did all I could to help those who refuse to help themselves".

or alternately

You try to break mathematics or Matthew Luke, then you break your own paradigm of reality in the process.

Edited by Mauler5150

26 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Yeah, that place sounds terrible. Hope you find a better spot ASAP.

Well I am sleeping in my mums car whilst she works before we intend to go visit my Dad to see if he is willing to help me when she finishes.

That is going to be an interesting experience since I haven't seen him in 4 years and he has ignored my previous attempts to reach out to him so that I can let him know in person that I'm grateful for the life I have lived thanks to him playing his part in creating me, and I'm far beyond the first few steps down the rabbithole into self discovery as I was when I last saw him and was pretty much dealing with drug induced psychosis as can be the case when seeking to understand higher states of consciousness and existence, only to eventually learn in comprehending the infinite you only serve to make infinity = 1 or 0 in the process, so it is a fools choice to pollute your body and mind with drugs and the characters and scene as it exists in the present incarnation.

And sorry to any Sikhs I criticised in earlier posts as without their help I may not be here today to thank them.

It isn't the first time my words came back to bite me, yet perhaps the positive is that if my critiques were not vocalised in this harmless form of words on a page, then perhaps I wouldn't have achieved an optimal outcome born of mutual respect and co-operation as was the case yesterday whereby I told the cop thanks as I was told if I ask for help (as I did by asking my Mother to help me) from a Sikh then they are obligated by their beliefs in God to help.

Also I did my tax return and I'll see on Monday if I can get my refund fast tracked so I can get a van (or in worst case a car) so I'll at least have a place to sleep at night even if it isn't the most ideal outcome that would facilitate me capturing and creating digital and musical art using my tools which are currently sitting collecting dust.